AKV ROOM PHOTOS: Pretty rooms

TenThousandVolts

<font color=darkcoral>I just gave 2 examples for t
8928151_1024.ts1173114218000.jpg

extracted from the teaser video.

Thank you for the pics! I'm having a hard time getting the video to run.

Can't wait to stay at our new home :cool1:

Aloha,
Jen

Great job!! Looks like that is the Master BR in the lodge villas, given it has an armoire/wardrobe in the room to make up for the lack of a closet. They look very nice!

Honey, did you remember to pack my loincloth?

I think the flat screen TVs are nice, but the overall monochromatic decor just isn't my style, personally. Of course, it may look very different in person.

8928151_1024.ts1173114218000.jpg

extracted from the teaser video.

Yeah, they look like the 1BR's, for sure (otherwise the bedroom pictured would have another bed/sleeper sofa.

For my money, they are beautiful...the open beams, the "lighter" (than the lodge rooms) earth tones..and that armoire mock up in the MBR....WOW.

Thank you for the pictures!! I was happy to see the color palette being in lighter tones. They look very nice. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the pics. :) We've never stayed at AKL before. Ate at Boma and took a look around the lobby, though. Thought the resort was a bit dark for my taste, I prefer light and airy feel. These pretty rooms may change my mind.

Kathy

Yeah, they look like the 1BR's, for sure (otherwise the bedroom pictured would have another bed/sleeper sofa.

For my money, they are beautiful...the open beams, the "lighter" (than the lodge rooms) earth tones..and that armoire mock up in the MBR....WOW.
I'm glad the artist's rendering is of the Jambo House (Lodge) 1BR. There is no master BR closet in those villas so I've been curious what sort of armoire/wardrobe they were going to provide. It does look very nice!

I wonder why they aren't publishing all of the floor plans for both Jambo House and Kidani Village villas. As it stands, they published floor plans for the Kidani Village studio, 1BR and 2BR lockoffs and the Jambo House GV.

I have been excited about AKV ever since I heard about it. I actually like the monochromatic scheme to the rooms. I think it would be very soothing and relaxing. I can't wait to see them. I can't wait more to get to buy! :scratchin Maybe we could get my family to buys as a joint ventrure. :crowded: Nevermind. I want this all to myself!

Thanks for sharing!!! Can't wait to stay there!! :cool1:

Can't wait to stay there!! :cool1:
Same here. I think these are the prettiest rooms in all of the DVC. I have only seen pictures though- I have never been in a DVC unit. (2 months to go till our 1st DVC stay!)

Thanks for posting, looking forward to staying there.

Anyone know the square footage of these rooms? They seem smaller from the pics, especially with no closet in the MBRM. Perhaps these will be the rooms under value points?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter