Aladdin and the Gini....this is one amazing crazy trailer

Raks

Earning My Ears
This looks Amazing, i just had to share it will you....sorry if you've already seen it but i think i've lost count the number of times i've watched it now lol....awesome effects and a crazy cast....i can't wait for the movie.
What do you think of it?

Love abu flying through the air...ok,more like falling...lol. Whats your favorite bit?

Well, thanks to that trailer, I feel like I've pretty much seen the whole movie. Oh well.

hmmm - I am not convinced about Wil Smith as Genie :confused3 Saw the trailer at the movies tonight.
I saw the Prince Ali clip with Wil Smith but wasn't too impressed sadly. Hopefully the movie will succeed but I'm only lukewarm on what I've seen so far.

Someone get the popcorn popping! I can't wait to see the movie. I give Will Smith a ton of credit, he has some pretty tough / big shoes to fill :( I am sure he himself was nervous about the execution. Very excited though. I never leave disappointed. Like Pete I never give anything a 10, but we will see. I have high expectations for Lion King due to that being the year that I was born :)

I don't often pay the high prices to go out and see a movie, but I have decided to go and see Aladddin this Friday when it opens. No preconceived notions/feelings on my part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!