Alamo at MCO: Can I go right to the garage?

WDW4us2006

DIS Veteran
I've only ever booked with Dollar at MCO, love going right to the garage to get my car as a Dollar Express member. I am also an Alamo Insider: if I book through them can I also go right to the garage? I despise those lines at the car rental counter!

Yes you can. We did when we rented in November. We had paid ahead of time, though. So you might have to do that.

I've only ever booked with Dollar at MCO, love going right to the garage to get my car as a Dollar Express member. I am also an Alamo Insider: if I book through them can I also go right to the garage? I despise those lines at the car rental counter!
If you are already signed up for the Alamo Insider program, the steps are as follows:
-Login to your Insiders account go to the "online check-in" option of your reservation (we usually do this a day or 2 before arrival day).
-You will add Credit Card info and any additional options that you want (second driver, LDW, car seats etc)
-Once complete, print the paperwork and take it with you. (you can also just show the check-in confirmation email on your smartphone to the gate attendant but I'm old school and prefer to have a "hard copy")
-When you arrive at MCO, grab your luggage and head out to the Alamo area of the garage.
-Find the aisle of the size of vehicle that you have reserved. Don't be surprised if you see all different kinds of sizes in the aisle you reserved, you can take anything from the aisle that you reserved at no additional charge.
-Pick a vehicle from the aisle and load up. Keys are in the vehicles.
-Drive to the exit gate.
-Hand the gate attendant your paperwork (or show check-in email on phone), Drivers licence(s), and Credit Card you used to do the online check-in.
-The gate attendant will verify all your info, scan the vehicle out and open the exit gate.
-You're on your way.
-Enjoy your vacation

Alamo is our "go to" car rental company for just this reason.
Love being able to just go out to the garage and pick a vehicle from the aisle I reserved.

Yes you can go straight to your car. And No you don't have to belong the the Alamo Insider program to do that. We do not belong to the Insider program and always go straight to the car. We simply to the online checkin at home. Enter all of the required info. Print off the paperwork and bring it with us. Head straight to the garage, pick out a car. Present the paperwork, drivers license and credit card at the exit booth and off we go. Here is the link

https://www.alamo.com/en_US/car-rental/checkin.html

A few days before your rental is set to begin, Alamo will send you a reminder email about the rental. In the email will also be a link to the online check in option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!