Alarm Clocks - BWV

kmchisholm

DIS Veteran
Apologies if this has been answered lately - headed to a studio in BWV next week and wondering if anyone recalls if they still have iHome alarm clocks in the room? We're running ToT 10 miler & I would love to be able to play music in room if possible. If not, I can just bring my small speakers.

Apologies if this has been answered lately - headed to a studio in BWV next week and wondering if anyone recalls if they still have iHome alarm clocks in the room? We're running ToT 10 miler & I would love to be able to play music in room if possible. If not, I can just bring my small speakers.

They had a lot of problems with them and I think DVC was removing them when they weren't working. You might not have one.

The one I had at BLT in March did not light up, so impossible to see the time in the dark.

We had them at both BLT and BWV just a couple weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter