Alaska throw

kid-at-heart

DIS Veteran
Someone asked to see a photo of the throw on the Wonder Alaska cruise. I cannot remember which post it was on so I am posting the photo here. Also sharing a photo from 2015. The throw from 2015 has been washed several times over the last couple of years.

Kate

Alaska throw 2017.jpg Alaska throw 2015.jpg

If you spent $40 it was $19.99 to buy the blanket.

Yes, that was the case. We bought ours when we bought duty-free alcohol. The throw from 2015 is my go-to throw when I am working from home and sitting at the computer. We live in an old house (1900) and it is a bit drafty in the corners...

I wonder if anyone has throws from other years that they would be willing to a photo of and post? It would be interesting to see the changes over the years.

Last edited:

Yes, that was the case. We bought ours when we bought duty-free alcohol. The throw from 2015 is my go-to throw when I am working from home and sitting at the computer. We live in an old house (1900) and it is a bit drafty in the corners...

I wonder if anyone has throws from other years that they would be willing to a photo of and post? It would be interesting to see the changes over the years.

The 2015 one is my go to blanket. It's so soft. It's the one that travels with me too, but I'm always worried I lose it or ruin it.

Here's the 2013 one, it's standard fleece material though and not as soft as the newer blankets, but it is slightly bigger.

IMG_1239.JPG

We got this one on an 2014 Alaska, we didn't see any that said Alaska and the year... I would have jumped at that. This was a spend $$ and get this for more $, item. Has a repeating all over print... you can see all the elements from this pic.
Still a family favorite.

dclblanket.jpg

We got this one on an 2014 Alaska, we didn't see any that said Alaska and the year... I would have jumped at that. This was a spend $$ and get this for more $, item. Has a repeating all over print... you can see all the elements from this pic.
Still a family favorite.

View attachment 246926

We ended up with two of these in 2014 also. I really wanted the Alaska one also but they didn't have them anymore.

View attachment 246933
This what the 2014 blanket looks like, minus the outside boarder. It is so soft. I use it all the time.

Yep, this is the one we wanted in 2014, but they sold out early in the season.

Thanks OP for posting the picture. I'll keep my fingers crossed that we are able to get an Alaska one this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!