Alcohol at WDW

button409

Mouseketeer
Just a few questions on alcohol and ID, as its been a few years since our last trip. So we are travelling in January and have the QSDP. Say we wanted to grab a spot for Fantasmic early and my husband went to get us drinks, can he bring back 4? (Don't shoot me down, not planning on getting drunk, but we were sat for nearly 2.5 hours in total last time we went to see it and the queues to get snacks and beverages were huge). We are both 38, and I highly doubt either of us would be ID'd, but I wondered whether the 2 drink per ID limit was still in place, or if they would let him get 4 drinks if he took my ID up with him. Same if we wanted to order extra beverages at Quick Service locations in EPCOT for example while we sat waiting for EPCOT Forever?
Thanks

In December when on QSDP they did ask to see my husband and his ID when collecting a mobile order. At another location they let me get it, so it probably depends on the CM and how much they stick to the rules.

you may have CM's who don't pay as close attention, and may allow one person to pick up alcohol for someone else. But as a general rule for liability purposes, they are supposed to make sure that the person who will actually consume the drink is of age to do so. There'd be nothing stopping someone from grabbing 4 drinks and handing them out to minors if they didn't check IDs when serving.

The rule is 2 drinks per ID to allow someone to go get them for someone else so in reality they shouldn't be letting him get 4 at one time. That said it will be down to the CM and what they decide so there's always a chance they could let him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!