1. Have your (own) legal photo ID and it can help to have the ticket numbers (found in your MDE account.)
2. No problem.
3. Not needed.

Hmm, can't find the ticket numbers, but I'll keep looking. Thanks so much!

Robo, I have a quick question for you. I bought four 7-day base tickets (2 adult, 2 child) from UT on 2/15/17. I was guessing they were "old stock" tickets even though I bought them after 2/12, just based upon the price I paid. I just today got around to linking them to MDE. On the MDE app under "tickets and passes" it says that they are "valid through 12/31/30." So does that mean they are "old stock" or new? I'm confused. I'm mainly asking because we are planning to upgrade to AP's in December when we go. Thanks.

Robo, I have a quick question for you. I bought four 7-day base tickets (2 adult, 2 child) from UT on 2/15/17. I was guessing they were "old stock" tickets even though I bought them after 2/12, just based upon the price I paid. I just today got around to linking them to MDE. On the MDE app under "tickets and passes" it says that they are "valid through 12/31/30."

1. So does that mean they are "old stock"
2. or new?
I'm confused.
3. I'm mainly asking because we are planning to upgrade to AP's in December when we go. Thanks.
1. That's what I'd guess.
2. "New stock" tix expire Dec. 31, 2018.
3. You will certainly be able to do so.
I have also read several reports that even "old stock" tickets have be price-bridged
to the current new level. Don't know if the CMs just did something "incorrectly"
or they were offering the guests some "pixie dust."
Hope you are lucky!
(And, it never hurts to "ask nicely.")

1. That's what I'd guess.
2. "New stock" tix expire Dec. 31, 2018.
3. You will certainly be able to do so.
I have also read several reports that even "old stock" tickets have be price-bridged
to the current new level. Don't know if the CMs just did something "incorrectly"
or they were offering the guests some "pixie dust."
Hope you are lucky!
(And, it never hurts to "ask nicely.")

Thanks. We will cross our fingers but not get our hopes too high.

Our Situation....... My mom and I own a condo in south FL, with proof of residency. Would a spouse also be considered a resident even though her name is not on any documents?

TIA

Our Situation....... My mom and I own a condo in south FL, with proof of residency. Would a spouse also be considered a resident even though her name is not on any documents?
Yup.

Follow up to the residency question. Have a friend who is thinking of buying a home near WDW with an intention of renting it out most of the year. Would they qualify for Florida resident status?

Follow up to the residency question. Have a friend who is thinking of buying a home near WDW with an intention of renting it out most of the year. Would they qualify for Florida resident status?

Depends on what kind of paperwork they have to show when buying/using the tickets.

Below is the list of valid "proof of residency."
(Utility bills may be the ones to use.)

From HERE.
Florida Resident Tickets:
Proof of a Florida residential address is required. For each ticket purchased for an adult, you may provide any of the following:

• Valid Florida Drivers License (must have a Florida address)
  • Valid Florida State-issued ID Card (must have a Florida address)
  • Valid Florida-based military ID
If you do not have one of the IDs indicated above, then you must provide one of the following, dated within the past two (2) months evidencing a Florida residential address together with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver's license, state identification card):

Proof of Current Mortgage
Monthly mortgage statement not older than two (2) months old
Deeds, Mortgage Contracts, Mortgage Payment Booklets and leases are not accepted.

Bills, Policies or Registration
Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill
Current automobile registration, insurance policy or bill
Current Utility bill (Power / Phone / Cable / Water)
Bills can be no more than two (2) months old (PO Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency).

Mail
Mail from financial institutions; including checking, savings or investment account statements
Mail from Federal, State, County or City government agencies
Mail can be no more than two (2) months old (PO Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency)

One form of Florida residency validation as listed above is required. Additional members of the same household must only provide proof of same residential address.

Current statements and bills printed from electronic versions are accepted, along with electronic bills provided via smart phones and tablet devices.

Hello! I need some help! I had 3 6 day park hopper plus water parks tickets bought last year as part of a bounceback package. I upgraded all of them at different times during the trip to annual passes.
I paid 3 different prices! I am so confused as to what I should have paid for the upgrades. I thought I understood ticket bridging!
According to my math, it looks like they brought my son's ticket up to a value of $511.20 and went from there. But they only brought mine and my daughter's tickets up to $479.25.
Which is right and which is wrong? I thought they bring the value up to the current gate price?

Hello! I need some help! I had 3 6 day park hopper plus water parks tickets bought last year as part of a bounceback package. I upgraded all of them at different times during the trip to annual passes.
I paid 3 different prices! I am so confused as to what I should have paid for the upgrades. I thought I understood ticket bridging!
According to my math, it looks like they brought my son's ticket up to a value of $511.20 and went from there. But they only brought mine and my daughter's tickets up to $479.25.
Which is right and which is wrong? I thought they bring the value up to the current gate price?

I've explained upgrading info in my first posts of this thread (HERE.)

If you need further clarification, please post back with very complete details
(exact tickets purchased, exact date of booking the package, exact dates of use of package, dates of upgrade, ages of guests.)

I've explained upgrading info in my first posts of this thread (HERE.)

If you need further clarification, please post back with very complete details
(exact tickets purchased, exact date of booking the package, exact dates of use of package, dates of upgrade, ages of guests.)

I had read that post you linked to, but I was still a little confused.
I bought the tickets last year (9/2016) as part of the free dining bounceback.
They were 6 day park hopper plus water parks. All 3 were adult tickets being used over the last 2 weeks. They were upgraded last week to platinum plus annual passes.
According to my math my daughter and I paid $31.95 more for our upgrades than my son did.
I was just wondering which tickets were upgraded correctly?
I am assuming mine and my daughter's were? Since we purchased them from WDWTC prior to February 2017, they were considered old stock and could only be bridged to the previous price? Is that right?
I'm sorry! I'm just confused!

I looked over the initial page and didn't see the answer to this question even likely I somehow missed it. Booking a free dining stay. I need to know when I upgrade the tickets whether everyone in the room has to upgrade to an annual pass? I am booking 2 rooms, one room would upgrade everyone(4 people), the other room I would only be upgrading 2 out of the 4 people in it. thx.

I had read that post you linked to, but I was still a little confused.
I bought the tickets last year (9/2016) as part of the free dining bounceback.
They were 6 day park hopper plus water parks. All 3 were adult tickets being used over the last 2 weeks. They were upgraded last week to platinum plus annual passes.
According to my math my daughter and I paid $31.95 more for our upgrades than my son did.
I was just wondering which tickets were upgraded correctly?
I am assuming mine and my daughter's were? Since we purchased them from WDWTC prior to February 2017, they were considered old stock and could only be bridged to the previous price? Is that right?
I'm sorry! I'm just confused!
I am still trying to figure this all out!
But I guess my basic question is, are tickets bought through the WDWTC packages part of this old stock/new stock bridging rules? So If I booked my package prior to February 12, 2017, then the most they'll bridge my tickets to in September 2017 when upgrading to an annual pass or adding days is the Pre February 12,2017 price?
Is that right?
Jennifer

I looked over the initial page and didn't see the answer to this question even likely I somehow missed it. Booking a free dining stay. I need to know when I upgrade the tickets whether everyone in the room has to upgrade to an annual pass? I am booking 2 rooms, one room would upgrade everyone(4 people), the other room I would only be upgrading 2 out of the 4 people in it. thx.

Nope. Once you check in, everyone can do what they want.

I am still trying to figure this all out!
But I guess my basic question is,
1. are tickets bought through the WDWTC packages part of this old stock/new stock bridging rules?
2. So If I booked my package prior to February 12, 2017, then the most they'll bridge my tickets to in September 2017 when upgrading to an annual pass or adding days is the Pre February 12,2017 price?
3. Is that right?

1. From what we can piece together, yes. (Booking a resort package pre- or post- Feb.12 seems to matter.)
2. If the CM adheres to the strict rule, yes.
3. Unless the CM decides to do something else. (No, sadly, I am not kidding.)

1. From what we can piece together, yes. (Booking a resort package pre- or post- Feb.12 seems to matter.)
2. If the CM adheres to the strict rule, yes.
3. Unless the CM decides to do something else. (No, sadly, I am not kidding.)

Thanks Robo! So it appears that I got 2 cms who adhered to the strict rule and one who did not.

And when I tried to explain the situation to each of them, they all accused the others of doing it wrong!

When I added a 7th park day to my son's ticket (before upgrading it to an ap) one cm said it would be $53, I said never mind and found another who charged me $21.30. I then upgraded my daughter's and was charged more than my son's and that cm said it should have cost me $169!!! to add the day to my son's ticket and the cm who charged me $21.30 did it wrong! Aaahhh!!

I tried searching for this, and I think I know the answer, but just wanted to clarify:

My husband and I have 1 day remaining on a 4 day MYW Park hopper with no expiration option that was purchased in December 2011. We are heading to Epcot next month, and were wondering if they would let us add additional days to the existing ticket? The first 3 days were used in 2012, so I am guessing the answer is they won't upgrade the ticket?
Thanks!

I tried searching for this, and I think I know the answer, but just wanted to clarify:

My husband and I have 1 day remaining on a 4 day MYW Park hopper with no expiration option that was purchased in December 2011. We are heading to Epcot next month, and were wondering if they would let us add additional days to the existing ticket? The first 3 days were used in 2012, so I am guessing the answer is they won't upgrade the ticket?
Thanks!

Nope. The first use was more than 14 days ago, so the ticket is outside its allowed upgrade window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter