I've been looking around a bit tonight, what's the best resource on how to use old tickets from the early 90s? From what I can tell, we can't do anything with them until we get there and that means FastPass+ is out. Is it possible to mail them to a friend down there and have them exchanged for current tickets or does that start the 14-day clock?

I've been looking around a bit tonight, what's the best resource on how to use old tickets from the early 90s?
1. From what I can tell, we can't do anything with them until we get there and that means FastPass+ is out.
2. Is it possible to mail them to a friend down there and have them exchanged for current tickets
3. or does that start the 14-day clock?

1. You can always try...
Call WDW Ticketing at
(407) 566-4985 (option 5)
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm ET Mon-Sat

2. Yes, if you like.
3. Nope.

You were given bad info by the CM.
Just click on the blue All about Tickets link in my signature below and then click on the “Upgrade” category. It explains what you need to do.
I'm wondering if it is even $20 more than that because those are advance purchase prices... in which case it truly is $50 more to upgrade and probably not worth it for a few hours.

I'm wondering if it is even $20 more than that because those are advance purchase prices... in which case it truly is $50 more to upgrade and probably not worth it for a few hours.

The advance purchase price vs. gate price is compensated (nulled out) during an upgrade.

Is there someone manning the ticket booths all the way until park close? My daughter flies in around 9:30pm to join us. Will we be able to exchange her Military Salute ticket voucher at MK or TTC say around 10:30? Park is open until Midnight with extra magic hours until 2am.

Is there someone manning the ticket booths all the way until park close? My daughter flies in around 9:30pm to join us. Will we be able to exchange her Military Salute ticket voucher at MK or TTC say around 10:30? Park is open until Midnight with extra magic hours until 2am.

Guest Relations at a given park will be open as long as there are guests in that park.

We are going to Disney tomorrow through the 22nd. One member of our group can't go until Sat., if at all. We have 6 day PHs with dining. I read about using an an unused ticket toward a new one at a later date, but can we use their dining and will this affect their ticket?

We are going to Disney tomorrow through the 22nd. One member of our group can't go until Sat., if at all. We have 6 day PHs with dining. I read about using an an unused ticket toward a new one at a later date, but can we use their dining and will this affect their ticket?

You (anyone) can use the (unused) ticket at a later date.

If (IF) they will allow you to use someone else's dining credits during THIS trip
(I'm not sure how you'd use them,)
it won't affect the (unused) ticket one way or the other.

You (anyone) can use the (unused) ticket at a later date.

If (IF) they will allow you to use someone else's dining credits during THIS trip
(I'm not sure how you'd use them,)
it won't affect the (unused) ticket one way or the other.

Thank you The ticket is my SILs, so hopefully they will be able to use his dining. Do you have any insight about using his fastpasses?

Thank you The ticket is my SILs, so hopefully they will be able to use his dining. Do you have any insight about using his fastpasses?

It is against WDW rules to try to use FPs made related to a ticket that has not been scanned-in at a given park's gate on that day.

Question about the naming of tickets: friends bought tickets through a reseller. I can see their tickets on the WDW website (as we've linked as friends.) Theirs say "6-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper Option"

I just tried to buy Canadian resident 6 day park hoppers online but my browser crashed and then I kept getting an error, so I had to call DW. They processed my purchase (presumably as a new order.) I entered the confirmation number into the website and our tickets say "6-Day Ticket with Park Hopper Option"

Is there any different between the two types of tickets? Just curious why ours don't say "Magic Your Way."

Question about the naming of tickets: friends bought tickets through a reseller. I can see their tickets on the WDW website (as we've linked as friends.) Theirs say "6-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper Option"

I just tried to buy Canadian resident 6 day park hoppers online but my browser crashed and then I kept getting an error, so I had to call DW. They processed my purchase (presumably as a new order.) I entered the confirmation number into the website and our tickets say "6-Day Ticket with Park Hopper Option"

Is there any different between the two types of tickets? Just curious why ours don't say "Magic Your Way."

If the tickets are multi-day (6, in this case) Hoppers, (and that's what you paid for and that's what you want)
then their "names" in MDX do not matter.

I am an DVC Gold AP Holder with a new trip booked during Christmas blockout dates. We will be upgrading to the Discounted DVC Platinum Plus Pass (at no charge) when we arrive. Sadly this is presenting a FP+ booking issue since I can't book FP+ during the blockout dates until I upgrade, which of course has to be done in person. I was hoping someone had experience resolving this problem in a manner that didn't involve purchasing additional tickets to be then used for a future trip. I assume there is no solution to but would love any advice

I purchased annual passes 2 weeks ago. Will I get vouchers in the mail?

If you ordered "will call," you won't.
(I'm not sure that you can even order an AP voucher that is mailed to you.)

Regardless, you won't actually need any hard copy of anything.
If you have a MyDisneyExperience account, your AP voucher "confirmation number" can be added to that account. (You can do that right now, if you like.)
Otherwise, if you ordered the AP through your MDX account, the AP should already be listed in that account.

When you are ready to activate the AP at WDW, all you will need is a legal photo ID at any ticket booth or Guest Relations.

I am an DVC Gold AP Holder with a new trip booked during Christmas blockout dates. We will be upgrading to the Discounted DVC Platinum Plus Pass (at no charge) when we arrive. Sadly this is presenting a FP+ booking issue since I can't book FP+ during the blockout dates until I upgrade, which of course has to be done in person. I was hoping someone had experience resolving this problem in a manner that didn't involve purchasing additional tickets to be then used for a future trip. I assume there is no solution to but would love any advice

Call WDW Ticketing at

Ask them if they can help you do the upgrade in advance.

Call WDW Ticketing at

Ask them if they can help you do the upgrade in advance.

Thanks Robo. They keep telling me that I need to talk to DVC Member services because it is a special DVC product. DVC Member services keeps telling me to talk to ticketing. It seems that no can actually accomplish this.

Thanks Robo. They keep telling me that I need to talk to DVC Member services because it is a special DVC product. DVC Member services keeps telling me to talk to ticketing. It seems that no can actually accomplish this.

That's actually a promising situation.
Just keep calling (slightly different times of day over multiple days) and you
might actually find someone who can help you.

DVC Member Services can't help you since they have very limited access to the ticketing system. Keep trying ticketing and hopefully you will get someone that's willing to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter