I want to save the non-expire tickets that is why I was asking whether or not the tickets bought with the package for first resort stay would continue with the second resort stay

I booked a 7 night agency package with 4 day tickets and a free water park day. All 7 nights were at Pop Century. I decided to split the stay and now have two reservations. One is for the first two nights room only at POR. The 2nd is five nights at Pop including the tickets.

Do I have to get the tickets activated if i use them before I check in for the 2nd reservation?

Will I be able to do fast passes for the whole stay 60 days from the first check in date?

I am worried I might need to have the travel agent move the to ticket to the first reservation.

Also wondering-can I add a day while at WDW for this ticket type?

Last edited:
I booked a 7 night agency package with 4 day tickets and a free water park day. All 7 nights were at Pop Century. I decided to split the stay and now have two reservations. One is for the first two nights room only at POR. The 2nd is five nights at Pop including the tickets.

1. Do I have to get the tickets activated if i use them before I check in for the 2nd reservation?

2. Will I be able to do fast passes for the whole stay 60 days from the first check in date?

3. I am worried I might need to have the travel agent move the to ticket to the first reservation.

4. Also wondering-can I add a day while at WDW for this ticket type?
1. If your tickets are reserved AT (as part of) the second resort stay, then yes.

2. Nope.

3. Yes.

4. If (IF) these are actual WDW PACKAGE tickets, then yes.

But, I’m not sure that your tickets ARE package tickets. They sound like “Travel Agent Tickets” or “Convention Tickets.”
If so, then they are NOT connected to your resort stays at all. So, the rules we discussed above don’t apply.
You need to find out exactly what kind of tickets these are before we actually know the answers to your questions.

1. If your tickets are reserved AT (as part of) the second resort stay, then yes.

2. Nope.

3. Yes.

4. If (IF) these are actual WDW PACKAGE tickets, then yes.

But, I’m not sure that your tickets ARE package tickets. They sound like “Travel Agent Tickets” or “Convention Tickets.”
If so, then they are NOT connected to your resort stays at all. So, the rules we discussed above don’t apply.
You need to find out exactly what kind of tickets these are before we actually know the answers to your questions.
My confirmation says 4-day Magic Your Way Base +1 fun.

These are meeting/convention tickets sold as part of an agency exclusive special.

Last edited:

My confirmation says 4-day Magic Your Way Base +1 fun.

These are meeting/convention tickets sold as part of an agency exclusive special.
These are not connected to either resort stay, so you should be fine for all FPs starting the day you arrive.

You probably can add a day (upgrade) and you would get your purchase price as your current tickets’ “value” in the transaction.

Hello!

My 60 day Fastpass window is approaching so I need to purchase my tickets.

First time going to Disney so I want to ask some easy confirmation questions to make sure I have things straight.

I need a 7 day base ticket package. Is UT still the best/cheapest option? Can link them right away with MyDisneyExperience?

Is it possible to get a one day park-hopper for one of those 7 days?

Best way to add a waterpark day to that package if I decide to go?

Being from Canada, I have to go to the POP resort to pick up my Magicband correct?

Thanks for your time !

***Getting Excited***

Hello!
My 60 day Fastpass window is approaching so I need to purchase my tickets.
First time going to Disney so I want to ask some easy confirmation questions to make sure I have things straight.
I need a 7 day base ticket package.
1. Is UT still the best/cheapest option?
2. Can link them right away with MyDisneyExperience?
3. Is it possible to get a one day park-hopper for one of those 7 days?
4. Best way to add a waterpark day to that package if I decide to go?
5. Being from Canada, I have to go to the POP resort to pick up my Magicband correct?

1. That might be the case. It can change all the time. You need to check the many authorized ticket discounter site each time you are ready to buy.
Here are some popular, reliable links for info and/or tickets:

UndercoverTourist.com
OfficialTicketCenter.com
kgstickets.com (Kissimmee Guest Services)
MapleLeafTickets.com
OrlandoFunTickets.com
BoardwalkTicketing.com
ParkSavers.com
(There are others, but these will be some good sources.)

>>Go to TouringPlans.com and MouseSavers.com to read more about various discounters.
You should ABSOLUTELY check each of these yourself to see which happens to
have the best deal, as the specials can change at any time.

2. Most authorized ticket discounter tickets can be, yes.
You need the ticket number.
3. That's not how park hopping works. It is "all" or nothing.
You would need to add Park Hopping as a one-time cost that would be good
for the entire ticket.
4. If you DO add Park Hopping, it is far cheaper to THEN buy the "Park Hopper Plus" ticket
option ($15, plus tax) and thereby have the full ability to (in your case) 7 Water Park (or other "Fun option") visits instead
of buying just a one-day Water Park ticket.
5. I assume you will be staying at the Pop (you didn't say.)
Canadian guests do need to pick up their MBs at their resorts when the arrive.

Last edited:
Can I prioritize my tickets at the resort concierge or do you have to do it at the park / Disney spring guest service?

Can I prioritize my tickets at the resort concierge or do you have to do it at the park / Disney spring guest service?
Ask at the concierge desk.
If the CM looks "perplexed," go elsewhere.

I have 3 tickets I purchased from UT and are linked to my MDE account. I do not need the tickets now and have someone that will buy them. Am I correct that all I need to do is add them to my MDE friends list then I can transfer them? Thanks

I have 3 tickets I purchased from UT and are linked to my MDE account. I do not need the tickets now and have someone that will buy them.
Am I correct that all I need to do is add them to my MDE friends list then I can transfer them? Thanks

Correct.

I have a question regarding AP's. Do platinum plus AP's have the same length of time as Gold, i.e. 365 or 366 days?

Last year I purchased the Platinum plus AP's with the promotion that they gave for DVC. My first day in the parks was Nov. 21st 2017. According to the first post in the thread the tickets should be good until Nov 21st 2018, but in my MDE it says the AP expires Nov. 22nd 2018. So does that mean I can enter the parks on Nov 22nd? or is Nov 21st my last day?

TIA

I have a question regarding AP's.
A. Do platinum plus AP's have the same length of time as Gold,
B. i.e. 365 or 366 days?

Last year I purchased the Platinum plus AP's with the promotion that they gave for DVC. My first day in the parks was Nov. 21st 2017. According to the first post in the thread the tickets should be good until Nov 21st 2018, but in my MDE it says the AP expires Nov. 22nd 2018.
C. So does that mean I can enter the parks on Nov 22nd?
D. or is Nov 21st my last day?

TIA
A. Yes.
B. "366" days. If an AP is first-used on, say, Aug. 3, 2018, it will be good through close of business on Aug. 3, 2019.
C. Yes. It will be good for use through close of business on Nov. 22, 2018.
D. Nope. Nov. 22.
Why?
In your case, your AP will be good for an EXTRA day.
That is undoubtedly because when you bought your AP, it was back when the CM issuing the AP could MANUALLY INPUT
the anniversary (expiration) date by hand.
(And, a CM setting that date INACCURATELY was very, very common.)
However, within the last year, that situation has been remedied, as a new AP will NOW "start" when a guest
actually enters a park using that AP for the first time,
and the computer will then set the correct AP anniversary date, automatically.

Last edited:
I have a question about upgrading to AP's. We have a free dining package booked for next month. It will be myself, husband, son, and son's friend. I would like to upgrade only my family's tickets. Is this something I can do over the phone or need to do in person since we are all booked in the same room/package? Other question on page one it says sometimes the memory maker cost can be deducted. I was thinking about canceling our memory maker. But afraid to incase something comes up and we do wind up getting the AP's. If i knew the memory maker cost would come off upgrade cost that would be a big relief.

I have a question about upgrading to AP's. We have a free dining package booked for next month. It will be myself, husband, son, and son's friend. I would like to upgrade only my family's tickets. Is this something I can do over the phone or need to do in person since we are all booked in the same room/package? Other question on page one it says sometimes the memory maker cost can be deducted. I was thinking about canceling our memory maker. But afraid to incase something comes up and we do wind up getting the AP's. If i knew the memory maker cost would come off upgrade cost that would be a big relief.

This cannot be done IN ADVANCE due to the "Free Dining" package.
But, you can can upgrade any individual tickets you so choose as soon as you arrive at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter