"All Circuits are Busy"

Time Traveler

the best around
We've been trying to call Disney for 2 days trying to change our ADRs but every single time we get "All Circuits are Busy". We've tried calling both the WDW-DINE number and the WDISNEY number and are having the same problem with both of them. We got through once on Monday night (our first time calling) but were on hold for 15+ minutes so we decided to call back another time, not knowing that when we called back 10 minutes later we'd be running into this issue for 2 days. We've tried calling earlier in the morning and later at night with no luck getting through.

I went through the same thing this morning. The first time I tried the computer system was down. After that I had the all circuits are busy for about an hour. I just kept hanging up and then hitting redial and it eventually went through. Got everything we wanted, so good luck!!

I had that same problem all day Tuesday and early yesterday morning. I finally got through in the afternoon yesterday. Keep trying - I know it's frustrating, but you will get through eventually.

Not sure what is going on over there though....

I just got thru and it is very staticky. I am listening to the music...waiting...

After five minutes, I got a person!

She was able to complete one reservation for me and then her system went down. She said they are having lots of system problems today. I decided to call back later.

So, I got the "All Circuits are Busy" message... I went to hang up and heard the "Thank you for calling..." then several minutes of music, then a person. So, I guess people might try just staying on a couple of seconds after the circuit message...

I was getting it for the past couple of days too. I got through yesterday but couldn't get all the dining I wanted. I decided I would try again today to switch a few things around. I finally go through today and got the 2 ADR's I was looking for. I got off the phone and realized I booked the wrong place.:headache: I tried and tried and finally got through again and got myself booked where I meant to.:woohoo:

Oh Boy! I have a little under 40 days until my 90 days. I hope they have this straightened out by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter