All Disney parks in 9 months

SWofDisorder

Expatriate Fun
My DS and I are going to China in a few months. It started with a trip to Tibet but then grew. We now will be visiting all 3 parks, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo. I started to think, why not do all the parks in a 9 month period.

We live in the EU so going to Paris would be easy, we even have AP's. We also have AP's for Florida. If I could DH to do a work related conference we may be able to pull off DL Cali.

Crazy?

It's a good idea. the Cali one looks to be the tricky part but even without a conference, you should just take time off work and go ^^

When you sail all 4 of Disney’s ships in a year it’s called a Super Slam (as opposed to just getting all 4 with no time limit being the Grand Slam). All Disney parks within a 12 month period should have a title! And a trophy! I say go for it! That’s amazing!

When you sail all 4 of Disney’s ships in a year it’s called a Super Slam (as opposed to just getting all 4 with no time limit being the Grand Slam). All Disney parks within a 12 month period should have a title! And a trophy! I say go for it! That’s amazing!

Any idea what we could call it? I think we are going to give it a go and finish by Nov 1. Kinda crazy but we have Asia already planned. We can come home, rest a few weeks and then hit Paris for a day in each park and overnight. Finally we usually go to Florida in late September for my Bday. It is always way too hot but perhaps mid October we can do a trip to the States for a week in Florida, followed by two days in Cali. Whew, that is a lot but it could be done.

What's crazy will depend on who you're talking to. I routinely do something I call the Disney park sandwich which my friends think is crazy: Pick a resort to be your "bread" and a resort in another country to be your middle. Examples from last year:
Day 1. HKDL, Day 2-4. SHDR, Day 5. HKDL
Day 1. HKDL, Day 2-6. DLR. Day 7 (flight). Day 8. HKDL
Day 1. HKDL, Day 2-5. TDR. Day 6. HKDL

I've never "park hopped" internationally because I prefer to go to Hong Kong International Airport when the park closes and fly into Haneda in time for DisneySea park opening. I also didn't have an annual pass to Shanghai so I just ate dinner in Disneytown rather than go into the park after arriving from Hong Kong.

I was talking to a family last year that lives near Disney World who flew from Orlando to Hong Kong to Shanghai to Los Angeles back Orlando to hit up all the Lunar New Year events in the parks. I also know some people who have both a platinum and gold Hong Kong Disneyland pass so they can go to the passholder exclusive events and get the passholder exclusive items multiple times. Some of these Hong Kong dual passholders are also Japanese people with Tokyo passes.

We did 10 parks in 2014 (every one open except Hong Kong) and 9 in 2016 (all except Shanghai and Paris). Doing 13 in nine months would be pretty impressive.

It sounds awesome! I will be getting them all done in about 17 months after I visit Asia this fall (went to Paris in June 2018) - couldn't get the schedule to work for it all within 12 months!

It now looks like this is going to happen for sure all in 2019. We leave Thursday for the start of our Asia trip. When I arrive back to our home in the EU, I have two days and then I am off for the States. Since I will be at our home in the west, I thought I would do the 16 hour drive to Cali and visit DL. I checked with my travel buddy, my son, to see if he would object to only me going to Cali for the All the Parks tour. He is a very happy guy and said, no he doesn't mind at all. He rather stay home with his father and play video games. When I return to the EU 3 weeks later, we have company for 10 days. But then I will go off to Paris and get that park finished in two days. We will both be finishing now in WDW early November. Whew! It is going to be a great year.

We visited all the Asian parks in September 2018. Regular visitors to Florida and California, having visited each since returning to the States. Trying to find long weekend to visit Paris before September, just to say we did them all.

How many have hit all locations in 365 days?

Awesome....as I try to justify to my husband that I am not crazy with the amound of Disney we do.. I always tell him see other people do even more than us....We were in Paris in March, have Florida planned in Nov, Tokyo in April and I was like why not finally hit Shanghai over Christmas and return to Hong Kong...I think he might murder me if I tell him we should try for all the parks in a year..all the parks period was enough for him lol

I follow someone on Instagram who went to all the parks within a month so definitely doable. Sounds pretty amazing to me!

By June, I'll have visited every Disney resort during a period of 10 months without really trying. Hong Kong Disneyland was the trickiest one to visit for me as the flight was difficult to book at a decent price and timing.

I'll return to Shanghai in June to close the loop and finish the grand tour.

By June, I'll have visited every Disney resort during a period of 10 months without really trying. Hong Kong Disneyland was the trickiest one to visit for me as the flight was difficult to book at a decent price and timing.

I'll return to Shanghai in June to close the loop and finish the grand tour.

It's strange for you to mention the flight being difficult to book at a decent price. Flights to Hong Kong tend to be cheap because there's a lot of airlines flying large planes into the city. From most places in the US, flights to Paris and Tokyo are usually more expensive.

It's strange for you to mention the flight being difficult to book at a decent price. Flights to Hong Kong tend to be cheap because there's a lot of airlines flying large planes into the city. From most places in the US, flights to Paris and Tokyo are usually more expensive.

From my city, I have like 5 airlines ranging from full service to low cost flying to Paris. Tokyo has been an easy one to get while Hong Kong flights are quite busy from Canada.

Sounds amazing and so much fun. I, too, am trying to convince my DH to do the 2 China parks next year.. we have done WDW, DL and DP. And we live in Perth, so the Asian parks are closer but he is not keen so far :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!