all dressed up and now can,t go

So, so sorry.x I hope you have family and friends to support you during this difficult time.

Jules x

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. Yes, I do believe there is a God and more importantly your wife seems to have done too which must have made her passing easier for her, although not for you. She was a very lucky lady to have you with her.

Take comfort from your family and friends at this difficult time.

Thinking of you :hug:

Losing a family member to cancer is a horrible thing. knowing that there is nothing you can do makes it worse. My father was taken from us so I know that no words can comfort you right now, you are hurting so much. Just know that there are so many wanting to help you and you need to let them. You are in my prayers. God is there. He does have a plan, although it may take us our whole lives to see it. Maybe not even then.

Please accept my deepest sympathies too. Such awful news, I just wanted to send love and best wishes to you at this difficult time :grouphug:. You are not on you own x

im so sorry i hope you and your family are coping with everything:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter