Dockside Inn and Suites Thread..... FAQ and more.....

schumigirl

It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts
****NOW OPEN****

DEC 15TH 2020

When both sides are open there will be 2050 rooms and suites at excellent prices for affordable family vacations.

As of now (Feb 2020) we don't really have a lot of information outside of what is available on the Universal website, for example we have no menu`s from their onsite food options. These should be announced soon. We will update as we get any information along the way. And new pictures will be added when the resort opens next month.

i-wc6QHHd-X2.jpg

Below artist impression from Google.

Opening March 17, 2020

Unwind in an all-new, carefree escape that’s extra-affordable. Inspired by sand, sea and breathtaking sunsets, this retreat has a coastal vibe and comes with all the fun and convenience of staying with Universal—including awesome hotel guest benefits. With plenty of standard rooms and spacious, two-bedroom suites that sleep six, it’s a great spot for families of any size to base their Universal vacation.

A sister hotel, Surfside Inn and Suites, is now open. Both hotels will be part of Universal's Endless Summer Resort, a vibrant and sunny retreat.

Information & Policies at Dockside Inn and Suites

Check-In And Check-Out Times

Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites check-in at 4 pm, and check-out is at 11 am. You may check out by television, phone, express check-out box available at the front desk or traditional check-out at the front desk.

Deposit Requirements

The credit card will be charged within five business days of the booking date, and the deposit is equal to the first night's room rate plus tax. Full cancellation policies apply.
Please note, deposits are forfeited if you check out of the hotel prior to the check-out date.

Accepted Forms of Payment

The following major credit cards, as well as money orders and personal, certified and travel agency checks are accepted for deposits*:

• American Express®
  • Diners Club International®
  • Discover®/NOVUS
  • Japanese Credit Bureau (JCB)
  • MasterCard®
  • Visa®

• Hotel Taxes

• Universal Orlando's Resort™ hotels will include applicable taxes to be collected each night of your stay, and they are included as a percentage of the room charge.
    Florida State Sales Tax: 6.5%
    Orange County Occupancy Tax: 6%
    Total Tax: 12.5%

Cancellation Policy

• Six days or more prior to stay: full refund
    Zero to five days prior to stay :cancellation fee of one night’s room rate, plus tax.
    Please note, deposits are forfeited if you check out of the hotel prior to the check-out.

Hotel Address And Phone Number

Universal's Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites
7125 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819

Reservations

Room Reservations: (888) 273-1311

Lost And Found

If you believe you lost your item inside one of our theme parks, click the link(s) listed below.
Universal's Islands of Adventure™: click here
Universal Studios Florida™: click here
Universal's Volcano Bay™: click here

Parking And Transportation

Universal Orlando Transportation

Shuttle buses connect all of Universal Orlando's hotels to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, Universal’s Volcano Bay™ and Universal CityWalk™

Walt Disney World® Transportation^

Transportation to Walt Disney World® can be arranged through the Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center (fees apply).

Airport Transportation

Shuttle service is available for hotel guests arriving at Orlando International Airport through Mears Transportation (fees apply). The departure point from the airport is at the ground transportation area on the lower level. From the hotels, it is at the porte cochère of each hotel. Guests booking vacation packages with Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations™ may inquire about adding round-trip shuttle transportation to their vacation package prior to arrival by calling 1-800-407-4275.

Rental Car Service
Car rental is available in the hotel lobby. To make a reservation††, call (407) 503-3156.

Overnight Guest Parking
Self parking, $15 plus tax per night, per vehicle.
Rates are subject to change without notice.

Day Guest Parking
Self parking, $45 plus tax per day, per vehicle
Rates are subject to change without notice.

Guests With Disabilities

All resort hotels at Universal Orlando™ are compliant with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines in specially equipped guest rooms, and restaurants are wheelchair accessible.

Accessibility Features:
  • Closed-caption television
  • Closets with rods 48” high
  • Doors with peepholes 3’ 6” from the floor
  • Entry doors 36” wide
  • Roll-in shower stall with adjustable shower head, or combination shower/tub with adjustable shower head, tub seat and hand bar
  • Smoke detector with light
  • Toilets with grab bar

Sight And Hearing Impaired Features:

• All entrances to individual guest rooms include the room number in braille.
  • Hearing Impaired Kits (that include a TDD relay service) are available from the front desk for use in any guest room
  • Doorbell with light

Mobility Scooter Rentals:

For guests who need to rent a mobility scooter during their stay, we have four preferred vendors allowed to deliver equipment on hotel property.

The preferred vendors are listed below. Please be aware that no other companies are allowed to deliver mobility scooters on hotel property.

Hotel Services

Extra Person Charge
  • An additional charge of $15 per extra adult applies for more than 2 adult guests per room.
Complimentary cribs are available upon request.
Laundry includes a credit and coin-operated washer and dryers.
Enjoy complimentary*** WiFi in each room and most common areas of the hotel, or upgrade to Premium Plus^^^ WiFi for optimal entertainment and business needs.

Hotel Policies

Age Requirements

You must be 21 years of age, and provide proper identification upon check-in, to book a room at any Universal Orlando™ hotel. There must be at least one person in the reserved room who is 21 years of age or older.

Modifying Your Reservation

Modifications to existing reservations are subject to availability at time of change. To retrieve your reservation, click here.

Pet Policy

Universal's Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites does not allow pets but if you want to bring your furry friend, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel®, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort and Loews Royal Pacific Resort all allow pets for a fee of $100†††.

Smoking Policy

All of our hotels are 100% smoke free. Our non-smoking policy applies to all areas of the hotels, with the exception of designated outdoor smoking areas. The cleaning fee for smoking in guest rooms is $250.

Severe Weather Cancellation Policy

While an incredible vacation awaits at Universal Orlando Resort™, we can’t make guarantees about the weather. But your travel plans can still be stress free with the “No Questions Asked” cancellation policy. Should you be unable to travel to Orlando due to an active named storm impacting your travel, we’ll help you re-schedule your vacation, or give you a complete refund—no questions asked.

Extra Information

Travel Agents
Universal Orlando Resort™ has an online resource exclusively for travel professionals. You can find the latest news, access online training, download marketing materials and connect with other sales professionals, all in one centralized place. For more information, visit our Universal Partner Community website.

Meeting Planners And Groups
Universal Orlando Resort™ Meetings And Events offers meeting planners a multitude of exciting options. For more information, visit our Universal Orlando Resort™ Meetings And Events website or call (888) 331-9108.
Information and policies are subject to change without notice.

Terms And Conditions

Theme Park Benefits at Dockside Inn and Suites

A couple wearing wizard robes walks hand in hand towards Diagon Alley inside Universal Orlando Studios Orlando.

Early Park Admission* To The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™

Enjoy Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ one hour before the parks open (valid theme park admission required).

A Universal Orlando Resort bus stopped in front of a Universal Orlando hotel.

Fun, Free And Easy Transportation

Complimentary shuttle buses connect this Value hotel to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™, Universal's Volcano Bay™ and Universal CityWalk™. It’s just a quick hop between the parks and your hotel.

A guest at Loews Royal Pacific Resort inside Universal Orlando hands her room key card to a server at Bula Bar & Grille in order to pay for the tropical drink she is about to receive.

More Than Just A Room Key

Stay with us and get resort-wide charging privileges using your room key card. You can also use your key card for complimentary access† to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk™ for the length of your stay.

A window display shows a mannequin family with Minion themed merchandise at the Universal Orlando Resort Store inside Cabana Bay Beach Resort.

Shopping Made Simple

Be carefree and carry-free when you shop at select stores in Universal’s theme parks and CityWalk™. We’ll deliver your purchases directly to your hotel, free of charge.

Terms And Conditions

Rooms & Suites at Dockside Inn and Suites

Side view of standard room at Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn and Suites with two queen beds, a desk and pictures of sunlit waters.

Standard Rooms

Cool, calm and carefree, rooms here are remarkably charming and incredibly affordable. Sleep up to 4 adults in 2 queen beds.

STARTING FROM
$79.00*
PER NIGHT + TAX, BASED ON A 5-NIGHT STAY
Terms And Conditions
SEE ROOM DETAILS
2-Bedroom Suite at Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn and Suites. View of one of the bedrooms with two beds, TV, desk, plus the bathroom sink with towels.

2-Bedroom Suites

Families will feel like they’re at a beach retreat in these spacious, two-bedroom suites that sleep six. There is also a kitchenette area, a cool picnic table for meals and hanging out, and a bathroom with separate bath and vanity areas.

STARTING FROM
$120.00**
PER NIGHT + TAX, BASED ON A 5-NIGHT STAY
Terms And Conditions

Dining at Dockside Inn and Suites

Food Court

Tasty, convenient and carefree for breakfast, lunch, dinner and every craving in-between. The hotel’s food court offers a great selection of flavorful food for every palate, along with plenty of grab-and-go options.

Pier 8 Menu

https://pier-8-market.constantcontactsites.com/

1649102118766.png

1649102024237.png

Pool Bar

You will never have to go far for your favorite drink. The pool bar features frozen drinks, cocktails, wine and beer.

Menu

https://the-wave-makers-pool-bar.constantcontactsites.com/

Coffee Shop

Stop by the coffee shop in the lobby for a morning boost or afternoon pick-me-up. Enjoy all your favorite coffees, teas and snacks.

Pizza Delivery

When hunger strikes, pizza is only a call away. Have fresh-made pies delivered directly to your room. Available during limited hours.

Lobby Bar

Cool, calm and so convenient. It’s the perfect place to grab cocktails, hang out and unwind.

Pools & Activities at Dockside Inn and Suites

Pools and Splash Pad

Here, it’s always easy to make a splash with two large pools, a children’s play area and sand beaches.

Two children hula hoop by the pool at Cabana Bay Beach Resort in Universal Orlando.

Poolside Activities

Stay by the water with hulahoop contests, Bingo, Ping-Pong and more fun family activities. Check with the front desk to find out what’s going on during your stay*.

Fitness Center

Stay in your fit zone even on vacation. Hotel guests can enjoy the complimentary state-of-the-art fitness center.

Pictures in the 2nd post.

Game Room

Head to the hotel's game room to test your skill on arcade and video games.

Universal Studios Store™

You’ll find towels, tees, toys, toiletries and more at the Universal Studios Store™ conveniently located in the hotel lobby.

A father laughs as he gives his young daughter a piggy back ride through the park.

Universal Vacation Planning Center

To help you keep the fun going in the parks, we've got Universal experts in the lobby ready to assist with all of your Universal vacation needs, from purchasing and retrieving tickets to planning your day.

Terms And Conditions

Last edited:
We have some brand new images of the Fitness Centre in Dockside Hotel and many thanks to @sandam1 for the pictures, we really appreciate you taking them and for us using them in this thread :)

i-HDgx7PM-L.jpg

i-9ktHzp2-L.jpg

i-QMHrHVX-L.jpg

i-GQKzzcP-L.jpg

i-vTsQPP2-L.jpg

i-MnP7PjW-L.jpg

i-NZMfqBp-L.jpg

i-8CdB54S-L.jpg

i-rdGcN7G-L.jpg

i-Cgq8JSd-L.jpg

i-js4FNnf-L.jpg

Ladies locker room

i-9C6Fz9v-L.jpg

i-hBMQ2tx-L.jpg

i-DxHPBL8-L.jpg

Attachments

• 1649099986973.png
    1649099986973.png
    494.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 1649100008459.png
    1649100008459.png
    564.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 1649100024892.png
    1649100024892.png
    615.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 1649100040576.png
    1649100040576.png
    624.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1649100057184.png
    1649100057184.png
    586.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1649100075799.png
    1649100075799.png
    686.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1649100090332.png
    1649100090332.png
    400.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1649100104431.png
    1649100104431.png
    674.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1649100123609.png
    1649100123609.png
    642.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1649100154995.png
    1649100154995.png
    662.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Looking forward to staying here for one night in May!

Looking forward to hearing your opinion of this new hotel......please come back and let us know how it was......

The lobby looks to be nicer than Endless Summer’s lobby right now......I might try and get over to this one to have a wander around In May.

Last time we went to universal we stayed at Cabana Bay. We loved the fact that there was a walking path right to the parks. Is that an option with this new hotel too? I thought I read Universal was constructing a walkway but I don’t see that info anywhere online anymore.

Last time we went to universal we stayed at Cabana Bay. We loved the fact that there was a walking path right to the parks. Is that an option with this new hotel too? I thought I read Universal was constructing a walkway but I don’t see that info anywhere online anymore.

There already is a path.

You cross the road from Dockside and the path takes you right over the I-4 to the parking garage area. The road you have to cross has a crossing, it looks worse than it is and many folks already use this path.

Check out Google maps and you’ll see the road.

Universal posted today they're delaying the opening to a later date. Everyone with reservations during the closing will be moved to Surfside.

Attachments

• B3B6CF9F-30BF-40C4-A505-77542BD718FD.jpeg
    B3B6CF9F-30BF-40C4-A505-77542BD718FD.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 29
I’ve been watching some of the videos out on this place and looked up some rates and deals at this place, this really is a beautiful place and the cost is quite unbelievable especially with the added benefits!

Tipping my hat to Universal!!!

Great stuff!!

$70ish per night......... :confused3 ........:thumbsup2 for a standard 2 queen, WOW!

Last edited:
Looks like you can now make a reservation for July in the hotel.

Always possible this will change, but looking good if you plan to stay at Dockside from July.

I had a reservation for July 9th - July 12th. Universal just moved me to Surfside Inn and Suites as Dockside Inn and Suites will not be open in July. It looks like the earliest you can make a reservation now is August 1st. I imagine that date could move based on demand.

I had a reservation for July 9th - July 12th. Universal just moved me to Surfside Inn and Suites as Dockside Inn and Suites will not be open in July. It looks like the earliest you can make a reservation now is August 1st. I imagine that date could move based on demand.

Yep, saw that earlier today.

I am going to change the header, not been around much today.

Hope you like Surfside instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!