All old podcasts not working??

Disney0127

Lover of All things Disney
I have been listening to old episodes of the podcast, and all of the sudden, none of them are playing. I don’t think it is on my end because I tried multiple apps. Any ideas? Thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean by "old" but I checked 2007 and 2012 podcasts from my laptop Safari and Firefox browsers. The direct link to all that I checked did not work. I checked the https://www.libsyn.com feed and none that I checked worked either. So, it isn't you.

When I said “old” I was referring to any podcast at least a year back. Thanks for checking it out! Hopefully the problem is solved soon.

DIS twitter just posted:

Hey everyone! We are currently having issues with podcasts from before January 2019. We are working on fixing the issue and appreciate your patience if you’re looking to access the archives!

We're working on it. Everything that's hosted on the cloud is not showing up for some reason.

Great! I also apologize if I came across as impatient, I was honestly just curious. Thanks for you updates and hard work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter