All Star Resorts - Lowest Price Observed

SpaceMountain77

Kidani Villager Victorian Gentleman Turtle Trekker
Hello everyone,

Including annual passholder discounts and special seasonal pricing, what is the lowest price you have seen for a standard room at an All Star Resort?

Many thanks!
Jim

i don't look at every single time of year, but the best price I've seen in the last year (when i was looking) was 97/night with the AP discount last january.

Note that sometimes AP is my best bet, but sometimes General Public discount is better due to availability.

I'm booked for POP in January for $95 per night with Gift of Magic offer, there was no AP rooms when I booked.

A few weeks ago I was rechecking and saw ASSp AP discount for $75 per night. Was going to switch but thinking since it was 3 of us (adults) I might as well roll the dice and keep POP in hopes of a renovated room.

Looking right now at ASSp there are no AP discounts left but still Gift of Magic for $84.

So I guess my answer is in recent months $75 for ASSp was my lowest. I think I paid around the same several times in last few years at Sports.

Dates are a huge factor on rate & availability.

Thank you, everyone, for your quick and helpful replies!

We found a rate of $100 per night, at All Star Movies for early December, which does not seem too expensive given the reports of $97.00.

$72.75+tax All Star Music for Early Feb with Disney Visa Discount, which was incidentally better than AP, Bounceback, and General Public Discount.

Are these rates for weekend nights also?

I am not staying a weekend night so mine are not. When they added weekend rates, we started to adjust our trips. We now arrive early Sun morning and stay through Friday evening .... staying elsewhere before and after (for free).

Okay, maybe $100 per night is not such a great deal after all.
I don’t know about a deal per se, but that’s cheaper than we paid last year by a smidge. we stayed 8 nights early December last year for an average of $105/night. Also, rooms at All Stars can get scarce that time of year because of Pop Warner, so I doubt they’d discount any deeper since they don’t have a lot of vacancies.

I paid $82 a night in early December 2015 with the general discount with 15% off from Orbitz stacked on top. Sat-Tues.

Earlier this month, I paid $92 a night with the AP discount during Jersey week. Wed-Sat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter