All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

....yes she is.....she was staying with my sister, but she has been with me since Friday...
....well, my mom is returning home on March 4 and I am going to accompany her....just staying till the 6th....clean out her fridge, buy groceries for her, change and clean the sheets and blankets - that kind of stuff....

Kim, I bet you are going to miss her. So glad she is ok! I've been trying to ignore winter, not having much luck.

....well, my mom is returning home on March 4 and I am going to accompany her....just staying till the 6th....clean out her fridge, buy groceries for her, change and clean the sheets and blankets - that kind of stuff....

I wish you and your mom safe travels.

@PrincessInOz, that news is too horrible to ignore! :sad:

@kimmar067, safe travels and well wishes for you and your Mom! :hug:

@snapppyd, :jumping1::jumping2::wave2:

Trying to ignore this never ending virus that DH brought home and sweetly shared with the rest of us. :headache: (I'm blaming him because he was sick for all of 2 minutes and the rest of us have been sick since Christmas.)

....I CANNOT ignore that my DS has some MAJOR PLANS while on his vacay with his GF. :hyper:

....I CANNOT ignore that my DS has some MAJOR PLANS while on his vacay with his GF. :hyper:

OOhhhh, do I smell a wedding? My nephew is finally getting married for the first time at 46! We are more than excited!!

@PrincessInOz, that news is too horrible to ignore! :sad:

@kimmar067, safe travels and well wishes for you and your Mom! :hug:

@snapppyd, :jumping1::jumping2::wave2:

Trying to ignore this never ending virus that DH brought home and sweetly shared with the rest of us. :headache: (I'm blaming him because he was sick for all of 2 minutes and the rest of us have been sick since Christmas.)

hope you are feeling better by now. I dodged the bullet so far this year, but today I feel something starting in in my throat :scared:

...ignore THIS:

enhance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!