Almost enough reservations... one short!

mncherokee

Mouseketeer
I was very lucky today and scored a Bon Voyage breakfast reservation. :yay:

Unfortunately, we have 7 in my party and the reservation is for 6. Anyone know of a good way to add another person?

I have looked on MDE at modifying my reservation, but wondered if there is any better way to do it?

You could try the free Touring plans reservation finder. It really works!

I'm not sure about the layout of the tables there, but if they have one that specifically seats 6, then booking another reservation for 1 won't do you any good even if you can find that available, unless you're ok with that 1 person maybe setting alone. I'd try calling and/or do the reservation finder as suggested above. Otherwise, the best case scenario is that they seat the 6 of you at a table that supports 7 or 8 and then you can easily add the extra person, but that's a crapshoot.

Make the reservation for 8. You can try modifying it, calling the restaurant to change or using Touring Plans Reservation finder.
Good luck.
I have had success calling the restaurant and using Touring Plans in this situation of adding people to a reservation. Its much easier to downsize.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!