Aloha Everyone 2

Molokai Gram

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen
Aloha all,

It is great to be able to read all and post again. This is actually the second aloha post, but when I finished the last one the boards were down. Should have copied it. Try again...BTW what is wrong with the alphabet thread???:confused:

Before MG Con, I went to visit my parents in Florida. My brother surprised me and met me there. We had plans to go over to Tampa and Busch Gardens etc. But the second day I got really sick and ended up over a week in bed ON VACATION! :( I was so afraid I wouldn't make MG Con, but my fever broke two days before I was due to meet Renee at HRH.

I think Renee and I are so brave. We trusted that we were each like we seem here on the board and agreed to share a room at the HRH. And she turned out to be the absolutely best roomate ever! :D She is as friendly and helpful in real life as she is here. She is tiny, which came in handy since she did have a little bit of trouble with the backgate at HRH and had to get out by sliding through the posts a few times (details will be in my trip report EXCEPT for those regarding my struggling through the same posts- I am substantially bigger than Renee :( )

It was wonderful to see old friends like Barry (BTW do you have some news you want to share with us Barry? All those private cell calls with you smiling to yourself - maybe you have found HER??) and Jim, Serena and Camille (How was that special cake? Where were you guys Sunday morning?). I know that somehow we are related, you guys feel so much like family. :)

And then all the meets and how nice everyone was. EARL, I admit you are not old (comparatively). Wish you could have met us for lunch. :p I will write about the meets in my trip report, but I am so happy I got to meet so many of you. :D

The last day things started to fall apart. Couldn't find Jim and family before we left. Got home the next day without luggage. (It arrived almost two weeks later :confused: ) Got home and had a relapse and my computer got sick too. Ohai hinted that it was because I had left him at home. LOL

So what's been happening? On my phone id yesterday it shows that someone at Universal Orlando called me but left no message. Probably I won a place on the Mardi Gras floats, since I am already home. :mad: What do you think? They never called back.

How about a meet here in Hawaii? ;)
Donna

great to hear from you Queen of the MG-CON.
Glad things are better now and we get to hear from you.
As far as meets go i am a reletive new-comer but this was the best one i have ever been to.

i have the same problem with the alphabet thread, the post just will not go thru!!!!

I bet the reason is that Barry is so tied up with his new girl-friend:D :D

and Robin is busy taking growth therapy pills. :D :D

I bet the reason is that Barry is so tied up with his new girl-friend

Actually, remember that picture of Barry standing in front of the Main entrance for Universal from the "what is he thinking thread"??? That is actually Barry's new full-time job, standing there. Go to the web-cam anytime of day or night, and there he is!!! ;)

Now...about Robin and her growth therapy pills....well, I'm going to sit back and wait for her to get a hold of you, MIB999999...I have a feeling you're in BIG trouble now!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Donna:
Welcome back!!! I think a meet in Hawaii would definitely be in order!!! I loved meeting everyone as well, and look forward to the next time!!!

Karen

Glad to have you back Donna!!

When you write your tr be sure to warn everyone about that evil gate.

Aww, thanks for the nice words. I love being called tiny(guess I am next to Barry and MIB), but I have to say you are also the same in person as you are on the boards. Warm, generous and friendly!! I think that's why the meet was so successful. Everyone is the same in person as they are here.

Were your caramel apples still edible when you got them?

It's SO good to "see" you!!
wave.gif

Sounds like you had a GREAT time... I'm so sorry I couldn't come but one day, I promise.

BTW, Barry was probably talking to the company who's sending me the box of fresh garbage he promised me for my birthday... yes, make it smell REAL bad and make sure she gets it when she can be REAL embarrassed!
cool.gif

And as for MIB...

<center>
Laser_anim.gif
rolleyes.gif
</center>

Originally posted by Molokai Gram
How about a meet here in Hawaii? ;)

Be careful what you wish for!

I was noting that ASTA, the travel agents' association, is having a meeting in Hawaii this year and I thought, "Hmmm, what a great excuse to visit Donna on Moloka'i!":D

GREAT idea Kelly. Let's all meet at Donna's house:eek:
(See what you get for talking to stranger's!)

When is the convention Kelly? Sounds like a great idea to me. :D

Renee, we have no gates on Molokai. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter