Already have dining booked but want to change my room reservation to a travel agent

cottontail

DIS Veteran
I already have booked my 180 dining under my walt disney world room only resort reservation. I am thinking about using a travel agent to get some sort of room only discount for the oct/nov time frame as nothing has appeared for that time frame with disney yet. Will I lose my dining reservations if I switch my reservation to a travel agent and cancel the one I have with wdw.

Deb.

I already have booked my 180 dining under my walt disney world room only resort reservation. I am thinking about using a travel agent to get some sort of room only discount for the oct/nov time frame as nothing has appeared for that time frame with disney yet. Will I lose my dining reservations if I switch my reservation to a travel agent and cancel the one I have with wdw.

Deb.

ADRs are not tied to your room reservation so they will not be affected.

Do your shopping if you are moving to a TA - some have discounts and some don't. Make sure you ask and understand all the terms and conditions to their discounts ( like how many days you can get the FP for, is there a cancelation policy that's different than Disney's etc )

I am a huge fan of TA's but all are not created equal.

Keep in mind too that once you transfer your reservation to a TA Disney will not discuss it with you. At that point your TA "owns" the reservation, and any changes will have to go thru them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!