Already thinking of Sept 2021

StageTek

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
After five trips (from California) during my Annual Pass year (Sept 18/19) I know I can't go in 2020. This year I've got too much work during my usual WDW dates.

Considering being there for the 50th but also thinking it might be just too busy for my tastes. On the other hand I was at Disneyland for the 50th so...

Anyway, Sept 2021 for sure. I'm thinking a two week, split stay trip right after Labor Day. Most likely solo - I LOVE solo trips. Anyone else thinking that far in advance?

We are going May 29-June 5 2021.

I planned this as soon as we came back home from our trip in 2019. If we had the extra money I would def go again in 2020.

After five trips (from California) during my Annual Pass year (Sept 18/19) I know I can't go in 2020. This year I've got too much work during my usual WDW dates.

Considering being there for the 50th but also thinking it might be just too busy for my tastes. On the other hand I was at Disneyland for the 50th so...

Anyway, Sept 2021 for sure. I'm thinking a two week, split stay trip right after Labor Day. Most likely solo - I LOVE solo trips. Anyone else thinking that far in advance?
We are beginning our plans for January 2021! We just went in September but this is gonna be a tough year! Haha. Here’s to making the most of it. We would love to get a quick trip in this year but without APs and with the cost of transportation it just doesn’t make financial sense. Just got our shipment of Magic Candles to tide us over. Definitely not too soon to start planning😄

I did my longest trip this Sept - 12 days. It was great.

I'm stalking the website waiting for 2021 to open up. Crazy that I'm seriously thinking of a trip 19 months away. Sept 22 to 28 at POP then 29 to Oct 5 at POFQ. Be there for the madness!

Last edited:

Hahahaha! I’m now figuring we will have a trip October 2022. So no, I don’t think you are too early for planning. :) That time in September should be great crowd-wise!

Are you going at all in 2020 or 2021?

My latest is considering an AP. Got one for 2018/2019 knowing I'd go in September of both years. Ended up going four times. From CA that gets expensive. So I, too, an considering 2022...

I'm skipping 2020 to save up for moving there in 2021! Hope to experience the 50th anniversary there as a local with an annual pass ☺️

Thought some of you might like seeing this:

How lucky was I?

My sisters and I are thinking of an October 2021 trip. It will be a girls trip. We were going to go this year but I had two of my kids get married last year and my youngest graduate high school and one of my sisters had one get married. This year my other sister's son is getting married and I'm expecting my first grandbaby so with all those things going on we postponed until 2021.

I did my longest trip this Sept - 12 days. It was great.

I'm stalking the website waiting for 2021 to open up. Crazy that I'm seriously thinking of a trip 19 months away. Sept 22 to 28 at POP then 29 to Oct 5 at POFQ. Be there for the madness!

We are considering September 27-October 3 at Port Orleans French Quarter! Already starting to plan lol

We are considering September 27-October 3 at Port Orleans French Quarter! Already starting to plan lol
I've pretty much made up my mind:
Sept 21 to 28 at POP then Sept 28 to Oct 5 at POFQ.

Have you stayed at French Quarter before?

I've pretty much made up my mind:
Sept 21 to 28 at POP then Sept 28 to Oct 5 at POFQ.

Have you stayed at French Quarter before?

We haven't. It's our first Disney trip as adults. I wanted to do POP initially but soon to be husband nixed that. We're kidless and he is wants a smaller, quieter resort.

Have you stayed FQ?

Mid October 2021 for us-I just started planning (and got the husband to commit) this week! There is so much to plan-I just discovered there are things called dessert parties, since we haven't been to Disney in 12 years now! It's pretty exciting!

Pofq a great resort.. quieter, easy walk to por/sister resort, one bus stop, good outside bar, pool area is more child geared tho. I prefer POR which also has quiet pools. The boat to DS from both are also good. Lovely horse carriage rides in evening. Imho. Food court at pofq not as good as POR But good enuf for a few days.
enjoy ur visit.. I think you’ll enjoy it.

We haven't. It's our first Disney trip as adults. I wanted to do POP initially but soon to be husband nixed that. We're kidless and he is wants a smaller, quieter resort.

Have you stayed FQ?
Yep! Four times. Love it. Even when I didn't stay there in Jan 2019, I took the boat there after lunch in Disney Springs. 2021 will be stay number 5!

The end of August / beginning of September is great! low crowds & we often score free dining!

We're planning on Pop Century August 24th - September 7th, 2021! :love:

Joining this. We originally were booked for this September (at my dream, the Poly no less :sad:).
But I have an autoimmune disease and don't feel comfortable going. Also, if masks are required, I don't see my ten year old wearing one the whole time. So here's to planning for next September!

We're now 16 months out!

Sad for you, calloway, missing the 2020 trip. Are you planning on being in The World for the 50th?

We're now 16 months out!

Sad for you, calloway, missing the 2020 trip. Are you planning on being in The World for the 50th?
We weren't planning to be. I wanted to steer clear of the crowds it would bring. But we are where we are. My kids' fall break next year will be the 20th, so we will be there that week, hopefully!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!