Am I crazy?

Ratpack

WL VET
DVC Gold
First off let me set the scene. I had originally had 8 nights booked at WDW at the WL for this summer, however, corporate greed has forced me into job hunting. So I had to cancel the trip. Now I am thinking maybe just a long weekend may be doable but what I would really like to do is give my DD breakfast at Cindy's. My thoughts are to wait and try to get reservations at Cindy's and then book rooms and stuff. Does anyone think this is possible or am I dreaming?

i think it is possible. i went in july of 2001. waited until june to book my hotel. well not really, but i waited until june to decide to stay on site.

Not impossible... Just booked our room last night...we leave in 30 days...POFQ:jester: here we come!!!

I completely understand the problem. I am in the boat as you in. I had to put off my vacation to. I lost my job to. I think making revestions at the food place you is a good idea. You can always book the big stuff later on. The food place revestion is a lot cheaper than the hotel. I would do it.

I am the Queen of taking last minute vacations just go with the flow. Then again have seen the some the Disney menus for food places and I don't need to make PS for anything because none the food places I have make PS does not have anything I like. I am a picky eater and worst than a child is. I am 28.

Also another tip is always book offsite at the last minute if need be. That's my plan if I decide to go July 4th weekend. I hopes is All-Sports have rooms left. If not staying at the Country and Suites.

Don't stress to much. If need a break check free stuff do in town that will take mind off things.

Sure, I just booked a room for this Saturday and Sunday today (Thursday). However, try to stay away from holiday weekends. I tried to book something for Feb 15 & 16 and they didn't have anything open- I can only guess because of President's Day weekend and also was told cheerleaders were there then. So, what I am saying is to be flexible and avoid holiday weekends.

Ratpack,

Is is possible to book a longer range of dates and then adjust your reservation after you get your Cindy's Ressies? Or, will you be tied only to a weekend? It would be really sad to get ressies at Cindys and then find out you can't get your desired room.

-DC :)

This is a good idea because the Disney Codes will be avaliable at that time. Check out mousesavers.com when you get an idea when you want to travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter