Am I in trouble?

disgram

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to pull up my ressies and have not been able to do so. We go rid of the house phone and are just using the cells. So when I made the ressies, I was on my cell. I read that I should try my other phone numbers and so when I put the old house number in, THEY CAME UP! Should I call or what? I will be getting a printout of all the ADRs when we arrive but will they be valid as I used the cell and not the house number?

Yes, by all means call! I had misplaced some reservations but knew at least one of them, I called and they pulled mine up. Hopefully they can pull all of them up.

Good luck - Diane:thumbsup2

It doesn't matter, you can put in (407) 867-5309 if you want, as long as you know the phone number they are under you can pull them up, they won't ask for your phone bill or anything to verify.

Also they will not automatically print a list of your ADR's unless you ask, concierge can do it or guest services at any park.

If you call Dining, can you get them to change the number you used to make the ADRs?

Do not call and have them change your phone # on your ADRs. There is no need and you will just run the risk of having them mess up something else. As the PP said, as long as you know what phone # was used so you can pull them up on the website, you're fine. And you can e-mail them to yourself from the website as well so you have your own printout.

The phone # really has nothing to do with them other than pulling them up from the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter