Am I overlooking options close to the world?

Tamara you HAVE to go to Busch Gardens! It's our favorite park after Islands of Adventure. Use the skyride to get around though, it's a gigantic park.

My employer has discount ticket website to use for travel planning. They have a corporate discount ticket package for SeaWorld/Aquatica/Busch Gardens/Adventure Island. Unlimited visit for 14 days!!! So since we are there for 15 days it will work for us to go to Tampa twice if we need to!!! I am going to buy the tickets so I have to put it on my MUST DO list this year!!! Thanks Ametista !!!! if you hadn't brought it up for me to do, i would not have seen this discount !!!! :worship:

We really like Sheraton Vistana Resort for my family of 3 ( myself and two teens) last trip we spent 2 nights at Coronado springs. It was nice but wow did the room feel small. We were so happy to get to SVR for the remainder of the trip. We save so much money on food. We eat a quick breakfast in the room, eat a large lunch out and a small dinner back at the resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter