Am I the only one who wants a 22.4mi t-shirt??

MickeyMinnieMom

If you ticket it, they will come... ;)
I imagine that not enough people would do this to warrant a t-shirt like this as part of registration (though we sure pay enough for it!). I'd be happy with a tech shirt option that we could buy at the expo. Anyone else??

We started rD races when my son was 8 years old, daughter was 7. Not yet up to the 10K, but wanted to get started. So we did the 5K as a whole family, then my sister and I did the 10K and half. Now the kids are older (11 and 12), and they do the 5K and 10K; my sister and I still do the half as well. Would be nice to have that 22.4mi t-shirt. :)

I haven't seen much out there at all. Is this a closed FB group?

It’s a FB group but not sure it’s closed. I’m in it so it can’t be that hard to get into ;)

It's closed, but easy to get into. There are close to 30,000 members. Just search for RunDisneyRun on Facebook and ask to join. Once you're in the main group it's simple to get into the RunDisneyRun Marketplace group.

Still have only found a couple of shirts, and none that I like. :(

There are bigger problems to have... ... ;)

I would look around at the people who make shirts and see if they have Etsy pages, maybe message them if they do custom, etc.

For instance there’s someone right now advertising a progressive Dopey set of shirts, but she says on the listing that she does custom work.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter