Ama Ama

timadams10

Earning My Ears
Any news if Ama Ama is going to open up anytime soon? As restrictions on indoor dining (Ama Ama would be consider outside I would assume) have been lifted and maximum capacity increased just seems like it might happen sooner than later.

I don’t have an answer but I’m interested in the same question. I just booked for a stay in June. I am hopeful they open by then.

I will lose it if I can’t get their delicious vanilla pancakes...have no idea how they make them so tasty

I will lose it if I can’t get their delicious vanilla pancakes...have no idea how they make them so tasty
I recently read that that the macadamia pancakes would be an option for character breakfast at Makahiki. I would rather not spend a fixed $50-60/person for the same pancakes that used to cost approx. $20 at AMA AMA, I was also looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter