Amazing Stay at the Fort!

tinkgirlga

Mouseketeer
My DH and I just completed our first stay at Ft. Wilderness, and it has been an amazing seven days! We loved our spot on the 800 loop. Even though we had close neighbors, there was still a feeling of privacy, and our fellow campers were very courteous and respectful. I can’t wait to get back home to GA and share my experience with my camping friends and family!

We just got back from our annual Fort Trip. We also stayed in loop 800, our favorite loop. It was a bit hot, but the late afternoon showers really did cool off the rest of the day. Unfortunately, on our last (Saturday) day, there was a family that arrived and boy were they loud and rude. It was 10:45 and they were talking and screaming so loud I could here them from 4 sites away. I really felt bad for those that recently checked in for the July 4th week and are next to that site.

DW and I have not been camping at the fort in several years, our trip last year was canceled due to Irma. So we are excited about our September stay. Welcome to the club of those who love Fort Wilderness! It truly is a destination unto itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!