Amazon Giftcard problwm

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
hello-has anyone ever had a problem loading a giftcard onto their Amazon account?

How did you get it fixed?

My DD received a GC for a bridal shower gift, and the amazon app crashed while they were trying to add it to their account. So the “other” gift cards they added went in just fine, except for the one causing the issue. They then went to a real computer to try, and then it gave them an error message stating it had already been redeemed. Apparently their customer service has been less than helpful

Thank you!

Need more information.

What error is being given exactly?

Is it not showing in the total balance?

What did customer service say?

How did they contact customer service?

I will ask my DD tonight.

I believe the on-line message was the gift card is no longer valid, and that customer service verified that as well.

My DD did ask them to look up whose account it got loaded to, but the refused, since that would be “confidential” info

When I had issues with a gift card given, they were no help to me as I did not purchase it, I had to go to the person who purchased it to get it resolved.

What does real computer mean? What kind of computer did she load the first ones on? Not trying to be mean just trying to understand. I guess this is why I don't use GC's

What does real computer mean? What kind of computer did she load the first ones on? Not trying to be mean just trying to understand. I guess this is why I don't use GC's
It says they used the app so I am guessing on their phone.

Amazon has had pretty good customer service for me over chat with orders. Have they tried to contact Amazon via chat on the Amazon website?

Amazon will work with you on an issue. I found that it is best to talk to them via telephone and always ask to speak to someone in the USA. They will transfer you to a USA rep, no questions asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter