Americamps RV Resort off I-95 Richmond

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
Anyone stay here as an overnight stop? Was it good for that. Any other Richmond recommendations? Heading southbound, so north side is preferable.....

Also, looking for places for overnight EZ stop Savannah as well....

I know I have heard Jasper in Harderville, SC mentioned on here a few times...yes or no as possibility for that?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Jim We haven't done Americamps have stayed at CAMP WILDERNESS part of KING'S DOMINION just a few miles north we stayed on the way home several years ago very clean but then it was Jan and we were one of two people there. If you are willing to go a little further to NC. Consider Carolia CrossRoads super clean premium sites have slab if you can get site 8 it has a gazebo for dining table Hop skip and a Jump from I 95.
We have done Camp Lake Jasper a few times and like it enough that we likely book a second night on our return trip t have time to investigate the property. We like to be near dog park so site is gravel in a field bit level and maintained with a concrete pad for picnic table. Travel from Carolina CrossRoads to CLJ is about 400 miles
Any other help I can offer pm me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!