American Girl Store?

ExcitedMama

DIS Veteran
My DD has wanted an AG doll forever and I promised her she could have one when she turns 5 which happens to be right before our trip. Our closest store is the SF one which really isn't very exciting, is the LA store really that much better since it's one of the flagship locations? I'm trying to figure out a day to go to USH and the Natural History Museum so I was thinking we could try to add in a trip to the Grove that day to go to AG as well. It looks like tea is the best price for a meal experience, do those always need reservations? Any chance we could just walk in on a Sunday or weekday at the end of September? It could be hard to commit to reservations if we are running around beforehand. Thanks!

I would not try to fit in USH, the Natural History Museum and the AG store in one day, especially if you're coming from Anaheim. They are not that close together, there may be traffic, you will not get enough time to enjoy each and you will feel like you're rushing around all day. We visit all these places regularly (except the AG store, we have boys!) and usually spend at least a half day at USH and a few hours at the museum and we are not seeing anywhere close to everything. Plus scheduling around tea times at AG would be crazy, I've been stuck for 30 minutes just trying to park at the Grove. I've never been to tea, but from what all my girl-mom friends say I would try to make a reservation in advance rather than hoping they have openings if you're going on a weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter