American Idol new season

I only got to see the first hour (my mom was over and somehow messed up my DVR) but I enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

I liked the judges but I think they spent a little too long on each contestant. We only saw about 8 people in 2 hours. I like more contestants and a little less backstory on each one. That girl from KY with her little sister really annoyed me. She was cute but her singing was just not good.

I liked the judges but I think they spent a little too long on each contestant. We only saw about 8 people in 2 hours. I like more contestants and a little less backstory on each one. That girl from KY with her little sister really annoyed me. She was cute but her singing was just not good.

I like the judges too. Agree they should focus on the singing. That little girl was cute but what 6-yr-old kid singing isn’t? The 19-yr-old never been kissed guy was awkward.

I liked it. Something about the formula used by AI works. I try but I never seem to be able to get into The Voice. I never really care about their contestants.

I agree. I like the Voice but I never get “attached” to their contestants like I do on AI. I usually watch the whole season & then couldn’t even tell you who won a couple days later. I think I remember almost all of the AI winners and a lot of their contestants. Most of the Voice winners & contestants don’t seem to go very far after the show except for a few of the country ones.

I didn't like the judges, not sure why . Maybe I will warm up to them. I don't see the chemistry other judges had.

Why was that contestant still there an hour after they said no? The one Lionel changed his mind on.

NOT impressed.....
This is not 'new' or exciting.
Not The Voice or X-factor.
Much better then X factor I like The Voice but just to see Adam and Blake go after each other the contestants never really do much after the show.

American Idol the contestants usually go on and do the most afterwards the winners and non winners

Last edited:
well, well, well.......as of right now? I'm team Laine. I LOVE that type of raspy voice. Top 10

Would love to see if he could crank out Jeff Toughy's Bourbon Street

Last edited:
I like it so far, but of course I liked the old one too. I'm liking the judges too. BUT I think they are wasting a lot of time with the cutesy stuff and too much back story stuff so I would like to see more singers.

I'll keep watching and we've heard some good singers so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter