Amtrak discounts?????

DNBois

DIS Veterans & CBR Lovers!!!
Does anyone who takes Amtrak frequently know when they post their discounts. I know a couple of months ago they had "buy 1, get 1 free" and I should have booked then. Do you know if they post specials at the beginning of the month or does it vary? Thanks for any information you may have:)

You will see smaller discounts for the summer months. There is no set time for posting discounts that i know of. Right now they are offering 1st ticket full price, 2nd - half price, 3rd - free or 25% off single tickets.

You may want to check the rail sale link on the amtrak site as sometimes there are better discounts there.

The Entertainment book has B1G1 in it. There are a couple of blackout dates, but I didn't think they were for very long.

I just found early booking to be the best discount lately.....9 months out my family of 6 is traveling to WDW and back for a total of $615..

While in the subject of Amtrak - I did book from NY to West Palm Beach. I just thought of something else. If I am not getting picked up by family are there car rental on site like at the airport? How about car service? Thanks.

Originally posted by idontknow
The Entertainment book has B1G1 in it. There are a couple of blackout dates, but I didn't think they were for very long.

Can you please post the black out dates?

We are looking to leave NY on June 28 and leave Orlando on July 10 or 11.

The B1/G1 in the ent. book is expired. It was only good from Jan 6-Feb 28. The best coupon left in the ent. book is 30% off until June 15th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter