Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Amy, It has been a very long time since I have requested anything on the boards- but you always did fantastic work, needing something a bit different- My son Jake( you did AWAWA Grand Prix Designs for him)will be graduating in May from HS and attending the United States Naval Academy - I would like some designs for shirts Proud Pleb Mom- class of 2022, Proud Pleb Dad class of 2022 with the USNA logo - and maybe some door signs as we will be surprising him with a cruise for HS graduation before he starts his pleb summer.

As always thanks so very much

If you would like any text changes on the "surprise" one, let me know. It is an easy fix...

mom_naval_academy by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

dad_naval_academy by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

navalacademy_surprise by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Merry Christmas, Amy!
My son RICHARD will be celebrating his 10th birthday in Jan. 2018 and I was wondering if you had a Pokemon invitation, circle, water bottle label
, chocolate bar wrapper, the poster with Happy 10th Birthday and the name and year in the corners, triangle
and lanyard. Sorry for the long list, but if it is not too much trouble, just give me what ever you've done for other kids.
Thank you very much!

Merry Christmas, Amy!
My son RICHARD will be celebrating his 10th birthday in Jan. 2018 and I was wondering if you had a Pokemon invitation, circle, water bottle label
, chocolate bar wrapper, the poster with Happy 10th Birthday and the name and year in the corners, triangle
and lanyard. Sorry for the long list, but if it is not too much trouble, just give me what ever you've done for other kids.
Thank you very much!

Sorry I am just now seeing your post. I have been quite busy with the holidays. I just want to be sure it is not too late. Please let me know if you still need these items and if so, by when? Depending on my schedule, it might be Tuesday before I can work on this. But let me know. If you need them sooner than then, I can probably squeeze in some time here and there.

Sorry I am just now seeing your post. I have been quite busy with the holidays. I just want to be sure it is not too late. Please let me know if you still need these items and if so, by when? Depending on my schedule, it might be Tuesday before I can work on this. But let me know. If you need them sooner than then, I can probably squeeze in some time here and there.
Thank you for your replay! The birthday party is on Jan 13rd, 2018, so still have some time. I think it will still fine if I can get on Tuesday. Sorry for bothering you. Thank you so much!

Thank you for your replay! The birthday party is on Jan 13rd, 2018, so still have some time. I think it will still fine if I can get on Tuesday. Sorry for bothering you. Thank you so much!

I am so sorry that I did not get to this in time. My dad was pretty sick the last couple of weeks and I didn't make it back on the boards. If you would like anything in the future, please request again. Again, I am SO sorry.

Hi could you please send me a link to your email. I am most interested in Harry Potter designs for our upcoming trip. Thanks! aggieamy5@hotmail.com

Link sent! It has been quite some time since I have updated my web page so if you don't find what you are looking for, describe what you are after, I either will probably have it or can try to create it.

Hi Amy! I would like to request the following coupons/certificates please, 1 for Devin and 1 for Brayden:

Butterbeer
Wand at Ollivanders
Donut from Lard Lad Donuts
Train ride on Hogwarts
$10 to Honeydukes

Not sure if you are able to make for a lanyard? If not, no biggie! Thank you so much!

Hi! Could I get some bag tags and name fills?

Bag Tag 'Timmy K.' vertical rectangle with Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony) and light blue background. No other words on the tag
Bag tag 'Timmy' Horizontal rectangle with Paw Patrol any colors
Name fill 'Timmy' My little Pony, all characters are fine, outlined in light blue if possible
Name fill 'Timothy' Paw Patrol

Bag Tag 'Kat' vertical with pugs or pug, any
Bag tag 'Kat' vertical with realistic ballet pointe shoes
Name fill "Just Kat" with pugs

Thanks in advance <3

Hi Amy! I would like to request the following coupons/certificates please, 1 for Devin and 1 for Brayden:

Butterbeer
Wand at Ollivanders
Donut from Lard Lad Donuts
Train ride on Hogwarts
$10 to Honeydukes

Not sure if you are able to make for a lanyard? If not, no biggie! Thank you so much!

Sorry but I am finding a hard time finding design time lately. To re-make them all lanyard size was just not an option right now. So hopefully these are good...

brayden_gift_certificate_harrypotter_10 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

brayden_gift_certificate_harrypotter_universalstores by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

brayden_gift_certificate_harrypotter_wand by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

brayden_gift_certificate_hogwarts_train by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

brayden_gift_certificate_universal_varied by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

devin_gift_certificate_harrypotter_10 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

devin_gift_certificate_harrypotter_universalstores by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

devin_gift_certificate_harrypotter_wand by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

devin_gift_certificate_hogwarts_train by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

devin_gift_certificate_universal_varied by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi! Could I get some bag tags and name fills?

Bag Tag 'Timmy K.' vertical rectangle with Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony) and light blue background. No other words on the tag
Bag tag 'Timmy' Horizontal rectangle with Paw Patrol any colors
Name fill 'Timmy' My little Pony, all characters are fine, outlined in light blue if possible
Name fill 'Timothy' Paw Patrol

Bag Tag 'Kat' vertical with pugs or pug, any
Bag tag 'Kat' vertical with realistic ballet pointe shoes
Name fill "Just Kat" with pugs

Thanks in advance <3

Here are your requested designs... I accidentally did the Paw Patrol in Timmy as well, so I am going to post it as well in case you can use it. And I did the pugs fill how you requested and one with just Kat as well because you could "see" more of the pugs.

timmy_gifttag_pawpatrol by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

timmy_gifttag_pony_vertical by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

timmy_pawpatrol_namefill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

timothy_pony_namefill_cuties_blue by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

kat_gifttag_balletpointe_vertical by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

kat_gifttag_pugs_vertical by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

kat_pugs_namefill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

kat_pugs_namefill2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

timothy_pawpatrol_namefill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

hi there, I am new and not really sure how this works. But I love what I have seen of your designs. If you are still designing I would really appreciate help with a lego friends birthday invitation for my daughter Jordyn. Thank you so much

Would you be able to make a 5x7 Cover for an Autograph Book for Universal with Abby 2018 (your chose of the page) and a blank card for Universal? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!