An Alphabetical Stroll Through Bali and Australia/+ a Bit of Philippines- F is for: Feeling Cute, Might Go to a Wedding! / G is for: Grand Gala!

Treehouse Day!!
Looking forward to seeing it on the TR!
IMG_2920.jpeg
Huh. I never thought turkeys would be the same all over.

Dinner is served. :rolleyes:

Hope the weather in Australia is holding out okay for your trip?
oops realized that you are in Bali now and Australia is later. Well I can see that the weather is beautiful.
Lovely bride and groom.

That's okay, I have plenty of time. I am looking forward to reading about all of your adventures. The best part of any trip for me is the planning and anticipation.
I’m definitely making tons of adventures and memories. All the planning and anticipation is certainly paying off!!

I think that infinity pools are the best invention ever!

The time change is crazy. I hope the wedding was fun. :)
I know I’ve scored another one! I’m not one to take very many selfies, but these just almost beg you to. This part of the trip though I’m by myself so I’d have to ask somebody to take one of me, but they are just absolutely lovely especially here in Bali with all of the tropical flowers and plants around me.

Hope the weather in Australia is holding out okay for your trip?
oops realized that you are in Bali now and Australia is later. Well I can see that the weather is beautiful.
Lovely bride and groom.
The weather is definitely… Hot. And I can tell you, if I’m wet with sweat, it’s definitely hot and humid.

Congratulations to the bride and groom! Their smiles say it all, don't they? Looks just beautiful!

I'm enjoying the sneak peeks, especially all the wildlife! Have the most amazing time ever (like I need to tell you that!)

Congratulations to the bride and groom! Their smiles say it all, don't they? Looks just beautiful!

I'm enjoying the sneak peeks, especially all the wildlife! Have the most amazing time ever (like I need to tell you that!)
Thanks Jackie! The wedding was just absolutely beautiful and they both were beaming all night.

I’ll try to post a couple of each day, so stay tuned! Bali is indeed a very beautiful place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter