An Encounter with Darth Vader - Toddlers

Dman80

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys

Really excited to have joined the boards.

Has anyone visited this attraction with a toddler? How did they react?

Would it be an idea for us and child to wear darth vader / empire clothes? Does DV react or comment if you do?

any tips for getting the most out of the experience? Can you take photos?

thank you

dman

Hi Guys

Really excited to have joined the boards.

Has anyone visited this attraction with a toddler? How did they react?

Would it be an idea for us and child to wear darth vader / empire clothes? Does DV react or comment if you do?

any tips for getting the most out of the experience? Can you take photos?

thank you

dman
Hi, I haven’t visited with a toddler but only with my adult family. He does interact and he is tall, very tall and imposing. There is a CM before you enter the room who takes you in and I am sure they must pre advice DV who is entering so that he adjusts his ominous character accordingly. Maybe try Chewwie first. He is also big but at least cuddley.

Hi, I haven’t visited with a toddler but only with my adult family. He does interact and he is tall, very tall and imposing. There is a CM before you enter the room who takes you in and I am sure they must pre advice DV who is entering so that he adjusts his ominous character accordingly. Maybe try Chewwie first. He is also big but at least cuddley.
Thanks so much, where do we find Chewie?

We have met Darth Vader in WDW, Disneyland California and DLP. He is very menacing and plays the part perfectly but we had a 9 then 10 then 11 year old with us who is a Star Wars nut so he embraced it. You could warn the cast member who welcomes you in and asks what language you speak about the toddler in the party, but Darth Vader will never to a cute and cuddly character meet and greet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts