An Epic Girl's Trip With Some Joey on the Side...Updated 4/29-COMPLETE

Oh my I got a little behind! How exciting for your son, this is on Andi’s to do list. She has some important school goals before she applies but I think she might!

I wish they had old people Disney program, I would apply haha!!

Your get away weekend for Joe’s Birthday looks really nice!

I am doing the Tea with a few of the disers in May, I have never been!

REAL LIFE UPDATE:

Guess who's going back to Disney World??? ME!!!!! Remember how I told you all that Timmy is going back to Disney to participate in an Alumni College Program? Well, somebody has to get him there and bring him home (it's like moving your child into their college dorm)...So, Joe is taking a quick trip down in late May to get Tim moved in and settled. BUT, I will be bringing him home. Since I am bringing him home, I decided it was "mandatory" for Tim and me to spend a few extra days hanging out in Disney.8-) We will be staying at All Star Movies from August 7-11 in a Preferred Room. Ali may be joining us. But, that's a whole nother story and I will keep you updated on whether or not she ends up coming along...I am hoping for a refurbished room...

upload_2019-3-16_10-45-19.jpeg

upload_2019-3-16_10-45-43.jpeg
This trip will be totally different from how I usually like to tour Disney. I only have 2 dining reservations booked. I have Morimoto Asia reserved through Open Table on August 9th and Boma booked for breakfast on August 10th. I booked dinner through Open Table just in case we decide to cancel last minute, so I don't have to worry about Disney charging me...

Another great thing about this trip is that my sister, Julie and my niece, Gia may be joining us for our last 2 nights. She also has a reservation booked at All Star Movies. She's not entirely sure she can go yet but wanted to have a reservation just in case, so she's not scrambling last minute. This may have been my idea...:Pinkbounc

As far as tickets go, Tim should have a few hoppers we can use before he officially "checks out." What this means is that we can only use them on our arrival day and won't be able to book fast passes until we are literally in a park...This is ok. Joe and I were able to use his tickets last March when he was in the College Program, and we just had to take things for what they were. In other words, the tickets were free, so anything we were able to do was simply a bonus. Right now I'm thinking about spending a few hours in AK. Also, if there is a DAH event during our time in August, I will definitely book that for us...

So many exciting trips coming up!!! I'll keep you updated on my planning (or lack thereof)...

Sounds like a great excuse to spend a bit more time there, and who wouldn't love free tix?! You're right, makes it easier to have fewer plans and let things come as they may. :)

Back to the PTR...

When I last updated, I left you hanging where we were having dinner Sunday night...I'm happy to say we will be dining at Flying Fish, a new to me and Joe restaurant. I'm looking forward to trying it with our friends @ariane37 and her husband, Steve. The menu looks amazing and I love that it's on the Boardwalk property. I can almost bet there will be plenty of cocktails to go around...After dinner, I'm hoping to hang at one of the bars on site. I haven't discussed this with @ariane37 but I hope they are game.:P If not, that's ok. No pressure!!!:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 Who knows, maybe one of the parks will stay open later, and I can find more time to hang in Epcot or even look at Toy Story Land at night...
25174488.jpg

The next morning will be our last in Disney...until August...Stay tuned to find out where we will be having lunch and how we will spend our final hours before heading to St Pete for the rest of the week...

Last edited:
How fun to be heading down in August for a bonus trip, love it!

It’s fun to have flexibility on trips as much as it is to have detailed plans!

Sounds like a nice dinner with Ariane and Steve, what night is this? We are staying at YC/ BC maybe we can meet you all for a drink!

Oh my gosh, I need to read better, Sunday night is your dinner, I’m a dork! Maybe we can get together after! I think some people are doing Hoop de Doo this evening, I’m not so I will be hanging out!

Oh my gosh, I need to read better, Sunday night is your dinner, I’m a dork! Maybe we can get together after! I think some people are doing Hoop de Doo this evening, I’m not so I will be hanging out!

Aren't, you going to be in DS Wednesday night too? We will totally find time to hang out!!!!!!

Hooray for another trip planned!!!! That's so exciting that you'll be able to spend some time in the parks with your son as he finishes up his program! I love that Disney offers this as an option for their CP alums.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter