An Incredibly Magical First Disneyland Visit! November 2017 TR

Disneyislife240

Disney is my heart and soul.
A first trip to Disneyland. A chance to rediscover old favorites, and find some new ones. A chance to have the time of my life. And most of all, a chance to make magical memories on the West Coast, at a Disney park I had never been to!

But who was making these memories?
IMG_E2755 (1).JPG
Hey there!! I'm Elyse!! I am fourteen years old and Disney is seriously my life. I've loved it since I was super little, and after about seven or eight visits to Walt Disney World, I think it was time to visit a brand new Disney park! It is my dream to visit every Disney park, and this was sure an amazing start!
Here are some of my Disney favorites:
Favorite Disney Movie: Moana or The Little Mermaid.

Favorite Ride: California Screamin', Splash Mountain, Mickey's Philharmagic, Space Mountain, Soarin.
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disneyland.
Favorite Resort: the Grand Floridian or the Grand Californian.
Favorite Moment From This Trip: Our entire last day. Oh my god.

I attempted to write a trip report back in May, but it didn't really work out. However, I'm beyond excited to share this trip with others, because while it had its moments, I think this may have been my best trip ever! But I didn't go to Disney alone! Here are the amazing family and friends that joined me in Disneyland.
Emma!
Emma is my twin sister, and she too loves Disney. While not as much as me, she has fun in the parks, and we get along well most of the time. Emma loves Star Wars, Stitch,Tangled, Space Mountain, and occasionally quoting Disney rides with me.
Carson!
Carson is my younger brother, and I guess he likes Disney. He's happy to be there, but at eleven years old, he didn't want to hug Minnie and settled for a high five. Rude. Carson likes Marvel, Star Wars, and I think his favorite ride was Mission Breakout.

IMG_2011.JPG
Me, Emma and Carson in line for Star Tours! Also, Carson makes that face in every picture so be prepared. I won't be posting pictures of anyone else besides my siblings because I'm not too sure how they feel about that.
My Mom!
My mom enjoys Disney, but I wouldn't call her a huge fan. I think her favorite part of the trip was the different paced trip, and spending time with people she hadn't seen in awhile. (More on that later.)
My Dad!
My dad loves Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel, and he definitely has fun in the parks. I'm pretty sure his favorites were the Matterhorn, Mission Breakout, and Haunted Mansion Holiday, which he talks about all the time.

That is all my family who came on this trip, but we had some amazing friends who joined us.
Sara!
My mom and Sara were friends growing up, and Sara lives out in California. They decided to join us, and I was VERY skeptical. I had only met Sara and her two sons once before this (I think), and I was nervous about vacationing with people I had never met. What if they thought I was weird? What if they don't understand Disney? I didn't know anything about these people besides that they were my moms friends kids and that they were in fifth and third grade. As it turns out, they were amazing to be on vacation with, and I was completely wrong. I think Sara liked Radiator Springs Racers, and she did mention she liked the Ariel ride a lot too.
Zach! (Sara's son)
Zach is such a sweet kid, and I'm so happy him and his brother came to Disneyland with us! We all had the best time together. I think Zach liked Splash Mountain and Radiator Springs Racers the best.
Leo! (Sara's younger son)
Leo is a super awesome and funny kid, and all us kids became so close in a matter of days. The magic of Disney! Leo loved Space Mountain and Radiator Springs Racers.

That's everyone! I can't wait to relive this extremely magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!