• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An Open Apology to all ....

kaylajr

Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner
Rather than Type this on all the seperate threads I figure I will get you all in one

I am sorry I have been MIA

things with my Grandfather have been going down hill rapidly

We have recived some exchanges and i see thru a PM that we need my D/C numbers

I will pull them all out and check

It may take me a day or two and I will catch up with everyone

It is a very stressfull time right now

Liz if your read this fill inthe LTP for me

I hope to be back 100% in a day or two

and I promise to straighten out any exchanges I am in with D/C #'s then

they are all in my truck which is home and I am up to Moms taking a break

from my grandfather

now i head back there

again sorry to leave a mess

I will have time tomorrow or Friday to figure it all out

Kayla....take all the time you need! I know how hard it is when you have an ailing grandparent. My heart still aches from the loss of my grandma nearly five years ago. Take care.....

Oh Kayla! :hug: You take care of your family! You know that if you need anything you give me a call!! Lots of prayers for you and your family :hug:

:hug: Kayla....hang in there. Spend that time with your grandfather.
We can wait for the exchange things. I am sure everyone will understand.

:grouphug: Know that you are doing what you need to do. Take care of yourself.

**Big Hugs** Love you hon. Just take a breath and know that we're all here for you.

Kayla,
So sorry to hear about your grandfather. We are going thru a like problem now with my cousin. He was in a motorcycle crash two weeks ago and he has almost died a few times. They took a liter of blood out of his collapsed lung! He has many broken bones and other injuries too. We are now hopeful that he is on his way to recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter