...and I'll be your guide to the magical journey into the movies...

I'm definitely going to check it out!! That sounds like such a fun job!

Oh you got GMR!!!! That's sooo awesome!!!!! congrats! :goodvibes
I really wanted that one too, but I got Kilimanjaro Safaris- it's still a spiel-ride and i get extra spiel pay so i can't complain :confused3
I rode GMR the other day and it made me really jealous of all the people that work there lol Have fun!!!

Following Ash! :)
That is soooo awesome. GMR is one of my favs, I would be super stoked if I got attractions, then got GMR. :)

Going to go read it now - way more interesting than Agnes Grey, I bet.

I would sign up and follow if I had a blogspot - but I know signing up for that would cause me more trouble than it's worth (I already waste too much time on here!) You'll just have to know in the back of your head that I'm watching you... always watching... always.....

(Monsters Inc.)

I Love GMR!!!!!! I know the script for it...and I've never worked there, just ride it a lot! =] I have told my BF that if I were going to work at Disney, that would be where I would want to be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter