"And then there were four" TR Day 0 + 1

Skala

Mouseketeer
This TR is a little delayed but here goes!

Day 0 Saturday 6th November

We caught the 7am ferry off the island where we live and once on the mainland drove to the port town of Rafina arriving around 12.30 midday. After a bite for lunch we decided that as it was such a beautiful day (23 degrees) we'd spend the afternoon in Attika zoo- just a 20 minute drive away.
It was really good, lots of animals in plenty of "natural space". We all enjoyed the dolphin show
DSCF6586.jpg

We were early to bed- but no one slept well as eveyone was too excited- tomorrow we'd be back in the magic!

Day 1 Sunday 7th November

Our EasyJet flight took off on time and even landed early! John was waiting for us from EzyShuttle and by 15.30 we were checking into the Sequoia Lodge!
We changed into warmer clothes and then walked to the Park. One of the reasons that we love the Sequoia so much is because it's just such a pretty, easy walk- I hated the scrums we witnessed for the bus the time we stayed at Cheyenne.
DSCF6855.jpg

We headed straight to Fantasyland to do the rides that were going to be closed - First up- the Storybook ride. This was the first time we'd found this open and the boys enjoyed guessing from which stories the little scenes were from.
Next up Casey Jnr- we had about a 20 minute wait for this- it's a cute little ride.
Then we went to ride POTC which was a virtual walk on - this is my favourite ride I love the detail- shame that the pirate wasn't swinging across though. We then had an early supper in The Blue Lagoon (review on the food thread).
Then POTC again and back to Fantasyland to do the other rides due to close- Pinocchio and Snow White (which really was quite scary!!!!! lots of booing for the witch!)
After all that it was time for Fantillusion which I adore
DSCF6621.jpg

Santa was waving goodbye as we left the park then it was a hot chocolate at the lovely Sequoia bar and early to bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter