• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

--and we're back!

alysnwndrlnd

Mouseketeer
1200 miles, 7 days, 7 nights, 5.8 miles of walking (parks only), 16 WDW Bus Rides (8 of them while standing), 12 all star bottomless mug refills each, All 4 parks plus DD, and a slight sunburn later.. we're back.

And I have to thank the DIS and the DIS Podcast crew and forum contributors for making this such THE most successful family vacation in our 12 years together. (I only wanted to strangle him three times... an all time record low strangle-count!!)

More later when I have a few more hours of recuperation time.... we also took side trips through Ormond Beach, Old St.Augustine and Savannah on the way back... whew...

I think I can truly say, I have earned my ears this week!

a very :tired: alysnwndrlnd

Welcome back! Glad your trip went so well! My G-Ma was there last week, just returned this weekend and she too remarked on how great the timing was, the weather, the crowd levels everything!

:goodvibes time moves so fast! I have been back a week already and it seems like years ago!

Glad you had fun! Now that your "in the know" you will always have a great WDW vaca!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter