Angelrose's Journey

Good girl, wish I could say I had the same willpower to..
They say always take one thing out..make it one big thing? Lol..

Thanks minnie56. But it's not will power. I have no choice really. I'm prediabetic plus cancer loves sugar, so I have to cut it out as much as possible. Funny thing is I don't miss the sweets that much. I do miss bread and those IHOP pancakes. I imagine that I will be bad once on our trip. I so want the white chocolate chip raspberry cookie from Minnie's bake shop. Maybe Karen and I can split one. or just take a small piece and give the rest to the kids. Who am I kidding? I want the WHOLE thing. LOL

My suitcase is all packed and Chuck will pick it up tomorrow. Then I will be going shopping with them in the afternoon. That will be fun.

Oh yeah!! :dance3::banana::woohoo:

And how nice, they can just drive your luggage out with them!! :thumbsup2

Oh that is the best part. I don't have to worry about the weight or where it will end up. LOL

Chuck picked up my suitcase this morning and I went over in the afternoon to go shopping with them. Last minute things for the trip. It was fun but I was glad to get back to my recliner.

Last night we went to the swim team banquet. I was so proud of both Jesse and Zoey. Jesse and two other boys won awards for breaking an 11 YEAR record for relay race. Jesse also shaved off almost a full minute off his best time. He also won a trophy for Iron Man.

Zoey won her trophy for "Breast stroke Princess". LOL That is her best event and she won 1st place in a couple of meets this year.

It was a fun evening for everyone.

enhance

Wow ! Good for them ...so awesome and they’re soooo big!
When did that happen!?
Beautiful children .. what a good time for you all.

:dog2:Have a magical time Angelrose!
Take it easy and have the best fun that you can only find at Disney:dog2:

Thank you Grumpy's Gal and minnie56. I am flying off the walls right about now. Two more days and it feels like an eternity. As soon as I get to the townhouse and rest up for a while, we are all going to Disney Springs for lunch and shopping. I do love shopping for souvenirs. LOL Maybe a new t shirt. I know I want a new coffee cup and I have to stop at Basin to get myself and my cousin some body butter. She loves the almond and I love the pink sugar. I have to get some pink sugar bubble bath too.

Karen and I are going to eat at the Perfect Pig for lunch. They have low carb stuff. Chuck will take the kids somewhere else. Probably to Earl of Sandwich. I will miss that holiday sandwich. Maybe next time.

Hi Mary, how are you doing? Are you leaving in the morning? Safe travels and have a great time.

Hi AnnaS. I'm doing well thanks. I leave Saturday morning. I can't tell you how excited I am. I really need my Disney fix this year.

Thank you Grumpy's Gal and minnie56. I am flying off the walls right about now. Two more days and it feels like an eternity. As soon as I get to the townhouse and rest up for a while, we are all going to Disney Springs for lunch and shopping.
Karen and I are going to eat at the Perfect Pig for lunch. They have low carb stuff. Chuck will take the kids somewhere else. Probably to Earl of Sandwich. I will miss that holiday sandwich. Maybe next time.
If you like ribs I can give them a thumbs up. We had them on our trip last November. Have a great tine.

Thank you ncc1701. Is that the Enterprise number? I am a big Star Trek fan. All of them, although Deep Space Nine was my least favorite.

Would you believe I've never had ribs? Might be a new experience for me.

Thank you ncc1701. Is that the Enterprise number? I am a big Star Trek fan. All of them, although Deep Space Nine was my least favorite.

Would you believe I've never had ribs? Might be a new experience for me.
Yes it is , I am a big fan of the Original Series followed by Next Generation . The others I enjoy but not as much.
I saw the chicken & brisket at adjoining tables and they looked good. It is like Puck Express you order then they bring you the food . Here is a photo of the ribs and also a big salad.20171112_180624.jpg

Have fun!!! Safe travels.

Love, love ribs. Need to watch what I eat now :( - I can taste and share some things. The ribs look good. Looking forward to your thoughts!!

WOW that is large! LOL I think Karen and I will share the ribs and her brisket. That will be more than enough for us.

Thanks for the picture. Just printed out my boarding pass. I am so ready for my 8:05 flight tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-hoo! Have fun. As always, looking forward to your TR & pix!

The picture of your Grands with their swim trophies is precious! They’re growing up so fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter