Angelrose's Journey

Thanks minniecarousel. Jesse has half an inch to go to be as tall as I am. That will happen in probably the next 5 minutes. LOL

I am beyond super excited. I have everything ready to go. How am I going to survive until tomorrow morning? I probably won't be able to sleep at all tonight.

Just a quick HELLO to all my friends. We are having such a wonderful time. Yesterday was very hot and humid. It did take it's toll at the end of the day. We had a wonderful meal at the Polite Pig. I had a sausage hoagie that was out of this world. I didn't eat the bread but that sausage was more than enough. Karen's friend told her to get the fried Brussels sprouts and she wouldn't want to share. So we both got them them. I tried the first one and Karen asked how it was. I bravely told her she wouldn't like them and to save her I would graciously eat hers too. For some reason she didn't believe me. DRAT! They were out of this world. If you think you don't like Brussels sprouts, you are WRONG! You have to try these when you go to the Polite pig. Karen had the brisket and she loved it.

Today was just as hot and humid but there was a nice breeze and some cloud cover. We did so many rides and had some great food at Pecos Bills. More rides and it started to rain. We went into the Haunted Mansion and by the time we got out he had just turned into a drizzle. We knew there was a bigger storm coming so we went to Cosmic Rays for dinner. They have this new thing at some of the eateries. You can order your food from your smart phone and they will text you when it is ready. No standing in line. I hope they do it for more of the eateries. We had our dinner and then came that big downpour with lots of wind. We waited until it had calmed down a little and then we just braved the rain and headed home. Another wonderful day. I have been busy writing up each days adventures and we already have lots of photos. I know it will be at least a month before I can get all the photos ready for my report.
But I will get there.

YAY! Looking forward to another Angelrose Trip Report. They’re always worth waiting for.

Sounds like you’re having a great time - despite the weather.

Thanks for the update. Glad you are having a great time!! Heat and rain.........yikes!! Hope not too much of it. This is what also worries me with/for the little ones. Will definitely have to try the brussel sprouts if in the vicinity!!! Enjoy!

Thank you minniecarousel and AnnaS. We are just having the best time. Today was sunny but windy and chilly. I just HAD to buy a new Pandora sweatshirt to keep warm. The spots glows under black light. I love Pandora. Hopefully nex time we can get a fastpass for the simulator ride. It was a 3 hour wait, so no thank you. We did get a fastpass for the Navi River Journey. Oh my how beautiful that was. OK it's late and I need a quick shower and to bed at 10.

So, so happy to hear you arrived safely and are having such a great time!!! Can't wait for that wonderful trip report!!! xo

Thank you minniecarousel and AnnaS. We are just having the best time. Today was sunny but windy and chilly. I just HAD to buy a new Pandora sweatshirt to keep warm. The spots glows under black light. I love Pandora. Hopefully nex time we can get a fastpass for the simulator ride. It was a 3 hour wait, so no thank you. We did get a fastpass for the Navi River Journey. Oh my how beautiful that was. OK it's late and I need a quick shower and to bed at 10.

Thanks for the update!!! Have a great time!! Can't wait to ride Pandora.

I am not on the CB much lately but I saw your post and just had to pop in. Looks like you're having a wonderful trip! Enjoy :)

Thank you all. Today was still cool but a slight breeze. The sun was bright all day. Today was Disney Studios. Again lots of fun and laughs. Usually at my expense. LOL We made it an early night so that Chuck and Karen could have a date night. The kids and I went to the pool at the resort. The water felt so good. I did swim a tiny bit, but mostly just doggy paddled around until Jesse and Zoey decided to torture grandmom. After an hour I had had enough and we came back to our townhouse. Everyone got showers and did some homework. It's only 7pm and I feel like it's midnight! Jesse and Zoey are quiet in their rooms, so I can relax until it's time for them to go to bed.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time! We have had snow here in the midwest.

I'm sorry to hear that Wis2inTink. Really snow should be outlawed after April 1st.

We are having a wonderful time and I have been writing my trip report as soon as I get home here. It will be a while before I can get all the photos from Chuck and Karen. Then I have to pick and choose and then upload them to shutterfly. Hopefully I will have it done by the end of May.

I am home. I got home around noon on Friday completely exhausted. Chuck and Karen were so good to me. Karen made sure I didn't get too far behind on my scooter in the crowds and Chuck even went to get my scooter when I was hurting too mcuh to even walk to where I had parked it. My ankle was the culprit this time. I broke that ankle over 30 years ago and it just started hurting a few months ago. I don't know if it's my treatments or the fact that I can't take the glucosamine or the calcium mix. They told me it might interfere with my treatments. So I have to rely on Tylenol.

I can't tell you what a wonderful time I had. We had so many laughs and just enjoying the rides and especially when either Jesse or Zoey would ask me to ride with them. I got so many hugs and kisses. Watching Zoey enjoying roller coasters for the first time. The last day was a late night and both of them rode Barnstormer at least a dozen times. I have so many wonderful memories of this trip to hold in my heart forever.

Now that I have rested all day today, I feel a bit better and am already missing the rest of the family.

Yay! Glad you had such a nice time with your grandkids! Can’t wait to read the trip report. Did you get a chance to see the Flower and Garden festival?

I knew you’d have a great time!

Guess where I am?! Disneyland! We came down for Ben’s 4th Birthday. He and his parents flew, DH & I drove. They beat us by about an hour door-to-door. It’s Dapper Days weekend & we’re hoping for a quieter day tomorrow.

So happy you had a such a great time, but sad for you that it went by so quickly. Can't wait to see all those wonderful pictures!!!

Thank you Grumpy's Gal. I did see all the beautiful topiarys and all the beautiful flowers. I couldn't find the butterfly garden though. Some other time maybe.

That's great minniecarousel. It's great that you have a chance to be there with your grandson. That's half the fun.

Thank you snappyd. It did go by so fast. I'm so glad we had great weather. Now I'm counting the days until our October trip.

We keep missing you. We are going on May 5th and hopefully at the end of September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!