Angels Game?

Nermel9

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, I hope I'm posting this in the right place!

My husband and I are taking our first trip to Disneyland in April, and he's a huge baseball fan, and he mentioned wanting to see an Angels game while we are out there. I checked their schedule and it looks like they're playing our arrival day at 6 pm. Our flight gets into LAX at 11:10 am, and we have to get our rental car and our luggage. Is getting checked into our hotel and then getting to the stadium (is that even what it's called? I'm used to going to games in Boston, where it's Fenway Park, certainly not a stadium!) possible? Or would we really be cutting it close? There are really no other days for us to do this, so I was hoping arrival day would work out.

Thank you!

Yes, it's called a Stadium. Yes, it's very possible to get to Anaheim Stadium for a 6PM game.

OP just a FYI , there is the Anaheim Resort Transportation which you may be able to use if you are staying near DL. If the Angels had been playing at home when we visited last year we would have used it (we stayed at the Hilton by the Convention Ctr.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter