Anguilla Dolphin excursion?

cadburysmom

<font color=000099>I'm lucky to cruise with the be
My DS9 and I will be on the eastern route of the Magic in January and would like some opinions on the dolphin encounter excursion. Has anyone done this and if so, was it worth the money? Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Mom from NC:D

Well we are going in December so if you can wait until then I will let you know!

We were going to do this on our cruise 2 weeks ago.......i did a search on this site to find posts about it.........WE CHANGED OUR MIND!!!! Slimy green water YUCK!!!!! Hmm I should of saved the post..I'm sure some people like it, but that is not for me......

From what i hear..its a very small pool but extremely deep!.I have no problems with that but I think it would feel crammed.

I'm anxious to see what others have to say about it. I would of loved to swim with dolphins! ;)

Have fun,

Travis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter