Animal Kingdom Ceremony

We are thinking of doing our ceremony at Animal Kingdom the tamu tamu courtyard. What time does this usually take place? Do you think I would have time to do a dessert party at Epcot after or would I not have time in between?

Animal Kingdom ceremonies usually take place 90 minutes after the park closes. With AK closing anywhere from 8pm to 10pm now, you're not gonna make it to Epcot. Alternatively, you could do an early morning ceremony there and then an Epcot DP later that night after a break. As long as you feed people after the ceremony, having a break in the day is no big deal and gives guests a chance to enjoy being at WDW.

Animal Kingdom ceremonies usually take place 90 minutes after the park closes. With AK closing anywhere from 8pm to 10pm now, you're not gonna make it to Epcot. Alternatively, you could do an early morning ceremony there and then an Epcot DP later that night after a break. As long as you feed people after the ceremony, having a break in the day is no big deal and gives guests a chance to enjoy being at WDW.
Well thank you for sharing the idea cause I was thinking to go there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!