Animal Kingdom Lodge

Donald23

Mouseketeer
:earsboy:

Hey, is the Animal Kingdom Lodge any fun?We are going again this year to Disney World. It will be are third year in a row.We are staying some different place besides the
Animal Kingdom Lodge and I was wondering if the Animal Kingdom Lodge is any fun???!!! :bounce: :)

The AKL is a blast...hubby and I spent a long weekend there...never left the resort and we could have spent more time there.

We swam, used the hot tub, relaxed, enjoyed the animals from the balcony, enjoyed the art, the restaurants, the people from Africa and the concierge lounge.

Definately worth the trip!

I really enjoyed AKL when I was staying there on my own in December last year. There was so much to do the only thing is I had to drag myself away from the resort to go to the parks - I would have liked to have stayed there longer ( I only spent 3 or 4 nights here) to fully appreciate the resort. It's great if you get a Savannah view room as well and you can see the animals from your balcony each morning and at dusk - I loved that :)

It is the best hotel..... anywhere!!!! We LOVE AKL and cannot imagine staying anywhere else.... especially if you have a savannah view room.

I'll jump on this bandwagon...LOL!!! We stayed for 4 nights last month and can hardly wait to get back. There is so much to do and see...even if you're not "into" the African theme...I would recommend trying it at least once...we did and are now hooked.

Donna C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter