Animal sightings at The Fort....

Guessing That Jake got out of the pen early , nice beard but spurs need some more grow time

Well about 10 minutes after he left he came back with a herd of them and they ran all over the campsite. It was an ambush. But i held my ground. They were eyeing my scones on the table but I didn't share. Peanuts only.

Well about 10 minutes after he left he came back with a herd of them and they ran all over the campsite. It was an ambush. But i held my ground. They were eyeing my scones on the table but I didn't share. Peanuts only.
I tried to warn you. But take heart, Florida and some nearby states have appropriate Military Units that can assist. Joint Special Forces Command is only 90 min away in Tampa, C-130 Gunships are in the Pan-Handle as are a major detachment US RANGERS and can be on station in 90 min as well. The 82nd and the 101st Airborne are both less 2.5 hours away with plenty of good Drop Zones very close

LOL I know. I am retired Army from the Eglin AFB area. I wasn't to worried but they can be dangerous..... I could call in a Gun Run on the little monsters but then we wouldn't have as much fun ............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!