Ann Hawley

jshawle

The Professor
This past October 2017 my mother passed away. She loved Disney and would often dream about retiring at Disney and working there. out of the 10 times, I have gone to Disney eight of them were with here. This past trip, in June I went again with my kids and wife, and many times we remembered how (Nanny (Nanny was what my Kids called her)would act or act out what Nanny would say or Do) It was a great way to remember her. I miss her.

Hi jshawle. I'm sorry to hear about your mom's passing. My condolences to you, your wife, kids, and all of your family.

You have some wonderful memories there that you spoke of; they will last a lifetime and beyond. :hug:'s I love it when kids do that, acting out or recalling what the elders in their lives have done over the years. Great memories of Nanny, for them, for you.

My best for you all. :hug:'s God speed, Ann.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!