Anniversary Ideas (with a toddler)!

Boardwalk_bride

Married in WDW :)
Hi All,

We got married in WDW (Epcot/Attic/GF) in April 2010. We decided on a whim to head back to WDW for our daughter's 3rd bday (if we arrive days before she turns 3 she is free!). Our last trip to WDW was our 5th anniversary in 2015.

Any ideas for something we can do that includes a toddler? I'm thinking of altering my dress to make the top a separate piece and wearing it to Epcot. Otherwise, I do not have too many ideas. We will be there at the end of January (not quite our anniversary) and will be staying at Kidani. I do not really want to do pictures as we will just have had Christmas ones done.

Thanks!

Hi @Boardwalk_bride I got married just after you in August 2010. I would probably just do a nice dinner at Jiko or somewhere. If you’re comfortable with the idea you could get one of the in-room sitters so you can have dinner alone. Otherwise choose an earlier dinner time and just have a lovely dinner and maybe a custom cake.

I would look into all the different things offered at Animal Kingdom lodge, like the campfire etc. I think they have several animal encounters as well, but not sure what the minimum age is.

Hi @Boardwalk_bride I got married just after you in August 2010. I would probably just do a nice dinner at Jiko or somewhere. If you’re comfortable with the idea you could get one of the in-room sitters so you can have dinner alone. Otherwise choose an earlier dinner time and just have a lovely dinner and maybe a custom cake.
Oh my gosh - I think I remember you from 10 years ago in the planning stages (your name looks familiar)! And now we have babies...ah!

Oh my gosh - I think I remember you from 10 years ago in the planning stages (your name looks familiar)! And now we have babies...ah!
For our fifth anniversary we were there in 2015 as well... with a 7 week old baby for my sister's wedding! We were back again when he was 2.5 for a Christmas trip in 2017. And now we are expecting #2 in February. I think I got the idea for our wine box ceremony from you.

For our fifth anniversary we were there in 2015 as well... with a 7 week old baby for my sister's wedding! We were back again when he was 2.5 for a Christmas trip in 2017. And now we are expecting #2 in February. I think I got the idea for our wine box ceremony from you.
Yes - that was me! We still use our winebox every year :)

Yes - that was me! We still use our winebox every year :)
Oh and congrats on #2!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!