Annual dues adjustments?

pianomanzano

DIS Veteran
Looking at the transaction history for my contracts and seeing some discrepancies in my VGF contracts. Can anyone help explain the $0.33/point difference between my two VGF contracts? I'm assuming it's mostly tax adjustments. For context, the first one is a resale contract (125 points) we added in 2022 and the second one is a direct contract (75 points). Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 13-17-28 Annual Dues Transaction History Disney Vacation Club.png
Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 13-17-59 Annual Dues Transaction History Disney Vacation Club.png

Maybe the direct contract is prorated days (if you purchased in 2023), where your resale was the full year?

What do you see when clicking the blue arrow for ‘show details’?

Maybe the direct contract is prorated days (if you purchased in 2023), where your resale was the full year?

What do you see when clicking the blue arrow for ‘show details’?
Dues for both contracts paid in full. I paid off the prorated direct contract ones those dues hit in November.

The show details below are those various 2022/2023/2024 dues you see below each.

If one of the contracts you only owned for a partial year, the prior year dues true up would only be for a partial year as well.

There was a tax credit for 2023 based on the estimate and actual.

Since you didn’t own your direct contract the entire year and only paid a prorated amount, the credit back to you would be smaller.

That means, you’d owe a different total because the credit goes against what you paid for 2023 dues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter